- Fast boil: boils water elegantly and easily
- Removable Filter in the spout ensure no lumps of limescale get into the water
- Easy to read water scale: visible on both sides of the jug
- Safety protections: includes automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 23.5 cm
- Width: 22.5 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
Bosch TWK7503GB Description
The TWK7503GB kettle boils rapidly and has some great features that make it easier to use. It will add a touch of style to any kitchen, coming in a classic black finish.
Practical & Stylish
The Bosch TWK7503GB kettle can hold up to 1.7 litres of water, which is more than enough for the whole family and even when guests call round.
To make sure you don’t overfill the kettle, there is a water level indicator marked in both litres and cups – this prevents water waste and saves energy. Thanks to 3000 W of power, you’ll never be waiting long for your drink.
As this Bosch model is cordless, you’ll find that it’s practical, safe, and easy to use. The 360-degree base means you can put the kettle on at any angle, and the non-slip base keeps it secure on your work surfaces, even in the busiest of households.
This kettle also has a handy removable filter, to guarantee tasty tea that is limescale free. What’s more, to keep your kitchen looking tidy, this Bosch kettle features integrated cable storage.
Put your mind at ease with this Bosch traditional kettle’s threefold safety features. When the TWK7503GB has finished boiling, it will shut off automatically, while the overheat and boil-dry protection will prevent any damage to your appliance. It will also switch off automatically if the kettle is lifted from the base.
Measuring 23.5 x 22.5 x 15 cm and weighing just 1.1kg, this cordless kettle is portable and won’t take up too much space on your counters.
The Bosch Country II cordless kettle is ideal for those who make a lot of hot drinks or need hot water for food preparation. Order the TWK7503GB today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.1 kg|
|Cord Length||80 cm|
|Power Consumption (watts)||3000W|
|Load Capacity (volts)||220-240V|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Features||FAST BOIL: The Bosch Cordless kettle boils water elegantly and easily, featuring a modern rounded design, ergonomic operations with single-touch button opening, spill-free spout and fast heat-up with 3000W power
REMOVABLE FILTER in the spout ensures no lumps of limescale get into the water
Cover on the heating element makes cleaning your kettle quick and simple
EASY TO READ WATER SCALE: 360-degree base heats the kettle wherever you place it while the easy to read water scale is visible on both sides of the jug
SAFETY PROTECTIONS: Triple safety feature includes automatic shut-off, overheat and boil-dry protection
Convenient cord storage under the base
|Shipping Height||24.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||18.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.