- EcoSilence Drive: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with an especially long life.
- SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
- Reload function: allows you to add any forgotten item while washing
- AntiVibration Design: extremely stable and especially quiet thanks to special vibration protection.
- TimeDelay Function: select the time within the next 24 hours when your laundry will be done.
Keep on top of the laundry with this Bosch 7 kg washing machine. With a variety of programmes, smart features, and a 1200 spin speed, it's the ideal appliance for every household.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 54.6 cm
The WAJ24006GB is packed with plenty of programmes to ensure optimum results whatever you're washing. Featuring 14 functions for different fabrics and loads including Cotton, Delicates, Wool, Synthetic and Silk, there's a setting for all your laundry needs.
Why not take advantage of the Eco setting, an energy efficient cycle which thoroughly cleans while remaining environmentally friendly? Or, use the Intensive cycle to remove even the toughest stains from your clothes. Whatever you choose, the WAJ24006GB will get the job done.
In addition to its great range of programmes, Bosch has equipped the WAJ24006GB with several smart features to make your life easier:
- ActiveWater Technology - The water management system works out the correct amount of water to use for every load. This prevents wastage while still maintaining perfect washing results each time.
- EcoSilence Drive - This revolutionary motor uses magnets instead of brushes. The result is a quieter, faster, durable and more powerful unit.
- SpeedPerfect This reduces washing time by up to 65%, while still maintaining the same wash performance.
What's more, you'll also love the innovative Reload function. Add or remove items from your machine, even after a wash has started.
The WAJ24006GB's spacious drum holds up to 7 kg of laundry. This is ideal for medium sized families or couples who get through lots of washing. As a freestanding model, it doesn't require installation into a kitchen unit, so you can place it anywhere to suit you.
Another handy function of this product is the continuous Delay Start feature. This lets you choose when you want your load to start, so soggy washing won't be sat in the drum for hours on end until you get home from work. A child lock keeps little fingers from changing any settings, plus the LED display, dial, and buttons make this machine simple to use.
Finished in a classic white, the WAJ24006GB is the perfect machine for every type of clothing.
|Additional Information||EcoSilence Drive??: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with an especially long life
SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time.Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time.
AntiVibration?? Design: extremely stable and especially quiet thanks to special vibration protection.
TouchControl buttons: convenient to operate thanks to the electronic control panel
|Shipping Depth||64 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||140?|
|Weight (Approximate)||68.1 kg|
|Shipping Height||86 cm|
|Shipping Width||64 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED-display|
|Number of Programmes||14|
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9020 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||157 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||44 Ltrs|
|Features||Display for programme progress indication, spin speed, remaining time, 24 h end time delay and load recommendation|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||74|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Power Consumption||in left-on mode - NEW (2010/30/EC) : 0.50|
|Control Type||Buttons / Dial|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE, VDE|
|Depth with Door Open||95.6 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.