- EcoSilence Drive™: extremely energy-efficient and quiet in operation with an especially long life.
- SpeedPerfect (Perfectly clean in up to 65% less time)
- ActiveWater™ (Saves water & costs with 2-step automatic load adjust)
- Reload function: allows you to add any forgotten item while washing.
- TimeDelay Function: select the time within the next 24 hours when your laundry will be done.
Packed full of features and functions, the freestanding Bosch WAJ28008GB washing machine will take the hassle out of doing the laundry.
The ActiveWater feature gets the most out of every single drop of water, ensuring maximum efficiency with every load, while the revolutionary EcoSilence drive achieves maximum power with minimum energy loss. What’s more, there’s a SpeedPerfect function that can produce optimum wash results in 65% less time, without compromising on cleaning quality.
Plenty of Programmes
Bosch has equipped the WAJ28008Gb with an impressive 14 programmes to suit any load. This model comes with standard cycles that every family need, such as Cotton, Wool and Synthetics. Use the Delicate cycle to care for your more fragile items such as underwear, silk bedding or shirts. Or Why not choose the Mixed Load option to wash a mix of fabrics at the same time?
A large 7 kg drum capacity means you can get through more of the family laundry, saving you time for more important things. Plus, it has a spin speed of 1400 rpm, which will extract as much water as possible from your clothes, to help speed up the drying process. You’ll also love the innovative Reload function. Add or remove items from your machine, even after a wash has started.
The WAJ28008GB has some additional features that will make doing the laundry a little bit easier.
Make the most of night-time energy rates or have the washing ready for when you get home from work with the 24-hour time delay. Simply load the washing machine as normal, and then select how many hours you want to delay the start of the cycle. This Bosch washing machine comes with its own child lock, so you don’t have to worry about wandering fingers changing any settings.
This fantastic washing machine also comes with a convenient LED display, has a modern white finish, and will fit in perfectly with any room’s décor.
The WAJ28008GB has an array of features and programmes to ensure your clothes receive only the best cleaning results with every cycle. Why not add this model to your basket today?
|Additional Information||Display for programme progress indication, spin speed, remaining time, 24 h end time delay and load recommendation
Continuous automatic load adjustment system
Multiple Water Protection.br />Foam detection system
Detergent dispensing: From front
Acoustic signals: Buzzer
|Shipping Depth||64 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||68.1 kg|
|Shipping Height||86 cm|
|Shipping Width||64 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED-display|
|Number of Programmes||14|
|Programmes||Super/Extra Rinse Cycle
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9020 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||157 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||44 Ltrs|
|Features||Fully electronic control dial for all wash and special programmes.
SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
Reload function: Flexibility in adding laundry items into the drum, even after the wash cycle has started
ActiveWater„¢: resource gentle watermanagement.
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||75|
|Door Opening Angle (°)||140°|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Power Consumption||in left-on mode - NEW (2010/30/EC) : 0.50|
|Control Type||Buttons / Dial|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE, VDE|
|Depth with Door Open||95.6 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.