- EcoSilence Drive
- Reload function
Power through the family's laundry with this Bosch washing machine. Featuring a fantastic range of technologies, the WAN28081GB will wash clothes to perfection, save energy, and reduce running noise.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
Wash Cycles and Technology
The freestanding Bosch WAN28081GB comes with 15 cycles to suit your entire wardrobe, from every-day items to delicate garments. Ideal for medium-sized households, it can hold a load of up to 7 kg, and have it ready to dry sooner with its spin speed of 1400 rpm.
ActiveWater technology uses less water, less energy and less carbon emissions whilst maintaining a meticulous wash - so your clothes are always guaranteed a thorough and careful clean. Or, perhaps you're often in a hurry to get a certain outfit ready? Then take advantage of SpeedPerfect, which will have your clothes perfectly washed in up to 65% less time.
The Reload feature is also helpful if you find a stray sock on the landing, as it allows you to add any forgotten items to the machine while a wash is running. And, Delay Start lets you fit the laundry around your lifestyle, so your clothes are ready at a time that suits you.
Bosch Machine Features
If you're looking for a washing machine that blends into your home, then look no further than the WAN28081GB. With its EcoSilence Drive, operation is not only quieter, but it will also save energy - you'll see a smaller impact on your utility bills and the environment.
This Bosch washer is finished in a modern white, has a 30 cm porthole for easy loading, and as a freestanding model can be placed in your kitchen or utility with ease. Controlling the model is simple too, with its electronic soft dial and LED touch display.
Upgrade your laundry routine with this Bosch 1400 spin washing machine. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Shipping Depth||64 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||171?|
|Weight (Approximate)||68.6 kg|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||64 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED with Touch Control|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9020 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||157 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||75 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Fully electronic control soft dial|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.