- Speed Perfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
- Active Water Plus: For highly efficient use of water even with smaller loads thanks to automatic load detection
- Eco Silence Drive™: quiet and energy-efficient drive, with a 10-year warranty
- Allergy Plus: developed for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin
- Reload function: forgot an item? Add it easily to the wash
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
Bosch WAN28209GB Description
This freestanding Bosch washing machine will transform piles of dirty clothes into clean and fresh laundry, quickly and easily. With a wide range of programmes and plenty of features, it’s ideal for medium to large families.
The WAN28209GB comes with a wide range of wash programmes to suit any load. This model features 14 cycles, including standard ones that every family needs, such as Cotton, Delicates, and Wool. You will also find:
- Allergy Plus – The ideal setting for those with sensitive skin or allergies. It uses extra rinse cycles, and a higher water temperature to wash away any trace of detergent residue. This setting has been specially developed for the needs of allergy sufferers.
- Jeans & Sportwear – Keep your jeans clean and your sportswear fresh with this specialist cycle.
- Mixed Load – This programme can wash a mixture of fabrics together in the same load. This setting is convenient for items that need to be washed sooner, without having to wait to accumulate a full load.
- Intensive – Perfect for getting stubborn stains out of your children’s clothes.
For those emergencies, you’ll find a Quick Wash setting which will wash laundry in just 15 minutes. Take advantage of the delay function, this lets you postpone the start of a cycle by up to 24 hours. And, Bosch has included a ReLoad feature, which lets you pause the cycle so you can add or remove items for added flexibility.
This fantastic washing machine comes with dial controls and a built in display for easy operation. There’s also a handy child lock to stop little fingers from changing any settings.
With an EcoSilence Drive motor, the WAN28209GB is much quieter than conventional motors. Producing just 48dB of noise, the wash cycle on this machine is quieter than a normal conversation.
The ActiveWater feature gets the most out of every single drop of water, ensuring maximum efficiency with every load, while the revolutionary EcoSilence Drive achieves maximum power with minimum energy loss. What’s more, there’s a SpeedPerfect function that can produce optimum wash results in 65% less time, without compromising on cleaning quality.
The Bosch WAN28209GB has an array of features and programmes to ensure your clothes receive the best cleaning results with every wash. Its white finish will suit any kitchen decor. Add one to your basket today.
Energy usage on standard Wash: 0.655
Time remaining indicator
|Shipping Depth||68 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||69.6 kg|
|Out of Balance Protection||Yes|
|Shipping Height||87.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||63.5 cm|
|Quick Wash Time||15 minutes|
|Temperature Control||Variable Temperature Setting|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Yes|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Built in|
|Number of Programmes||14|
Drain & Spin
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||44 Ltrs|
|Features||Speed Perfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
Active Water Plus: For highly efficient use of water even with smaller loads thanks to automatic load detection
Eco Silence Drive™: quiet and energy-efficient drive, with a 10-year warranty
Allergy Plus: developed for allergy sufferers and people with sensitive skin
Reload function: forgot an item? Add it easily to the wash
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||48 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||Continuous 24hr|
|Automatic Load Recognition||Yes|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Built-in Water Heater||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE, E17D UKCA marking, VDE|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.