- EcoSilence Drive
- VarioDrum (Gentle washing thanks to unique waveDrum structure)
- AntiVibration Design (Extremely stable and especially quiet)
Clean the family's laundry efficiently with this Bosch 9 kg washing machine. With plenty of programmes and smart technology, you can rely on this model for beautifully fresh clothes.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 88 cm
- Width: 65.3 cm
- Depth: 69.2 cm
Keep clothes looking their best with the Bosch Home Connect app. Use your smartphone or tablet to tell the machine what's in your load and it will work out the best programme to use. It will even tell you if an item should be removed and washed in a different way. Plus, you can even pause a wash before the final rinse using Rinse Hold this is ideal if you get called away suddenly.
Thanks to the EcoSilence Drive you can enjoy superior energy efficiency and a quiet performance, it's the complete package. The new AntiVibration design means the WAU28PH9GB has added stability and produces less vibration, while insulating against excess noise.
What's more, Bosch has developed the i-DOS system. The intelligent dosing technology automatically measures the amount of detergent and water needed for each load. This means less is wasted on each wash, saving you money while still maintaining optimum results.
With 15 different cycles, you'll always be able to find the perfect setting for your load. On the WAU28PH9GB, you can choose from a variety of programmes including:
- Delicate Wash
- Daily Wash
- Mixed Load
Don't want your wash to finish while you're busy? With the 24hour delay start, you can choose exactly when your cycle begins. With a spin speed of 1400 rpm, you can put your trust in this reliable and effective Bosch model. Using your machine couldn't be easier with the jog dial, touch control and seven-segment display. Plus, with a generous 9 kg wash capacity, there's plenty of space for the whole family's clothes.
Finished in a classic white, this Bosch washing machine is perfect for every home. Order the WAU28PH9GB today.
|Additional Information||i-DOS: automatic dosing of liquid detergent and softener
Home Connect: Remote Monitoring and Control
SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
Reload function: Flexibility in adding laundry items into the drum, even after the wash cycle has started
EcoSilence drive with 10-year warranty
ActiveWater: water management system
AntiVibration Design - for more stability and quietness
EcoBar Plus function: five possible levels of energy and water consumption
|Shipping Depth||69.2 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||72.9 kg|
|Out of Balance Protection||Yes|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.3 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED-display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Size of Porthole (cm)||32 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11220 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||152 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Features||Large LED-Display for programme status indication, temperature selection, spin speed, remaining time and 24 hours end time delay, load recommendation and consumption indication
Control dial with integrated on / Off mode
WaveDrum: gentle and efficient washing
Drum interior light
Drum clean with reminder function
Sound insulation by additional noise reduction material
AquaStop: Bosch home appliance with lifetime warranty against water damage
Foam detection system
Acoustic signals: Buzzer
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||48 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Jog dial, touch control with 7-segment display|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE, VDE|
|Depth with Door Open||106.3 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.