- 10 Year Motor Warranty
- SpeedPerfect: wash upto 65% faster
- EcoSilence Drive: energy-efficient and quiet in operation
- ActiveWater Plus: protects environment and saves money
Available in white, this freestanding washing machine will suit any kitchen or garage. With a 9 kg capacity, the WAU28T64GB can clean large loads in each cycle, making it an ideal choice for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
A choice of 15 programmes gives you multiple options for washing your clothes and fabrics. If you lead a busy family life, the Mixed Load and Super Quick cycles are perfect for when you need to wash clothes in a hurry.
Other programmes include:
- Cottons 40-60 Eco
- Easy Care
- Spin & Drain
Find the right settings for everything you wash with the WAU28T64GB.
In addition to its great range of programmes, the WAU28T64GB has several smart features to improve performance.
Using Bosch's Eco Silence Drive, this washing machine houses a brushless motor. The result is a unit which is quieter, faster, more energy efficient, durable, and powerful all at the same time. It also comes with a ten year warranty for your peace of mind.
Bosch's SpeedPerfect washes clothes up to 65% faster than a normal wash, without compromising on results. The WAU28T64GB also features the innovative AntiVibration design on the side walls, providing more stability and reducing vibration. The enhanced insulation also regulates noise levels, making this model very quiet, even during the spin cycle.
What's more, the ActiveWater Plus technology uses built in sensors to adjust the water capacity based on the fabric and weight so you'll always get perfect results while only using as much water as needed.
Get the best possible clean from the WAU28T64GB.
Some helpful extras make the WAU28T64GB even easier to use. The front of the unit displays a large LCD panel, where you can check times and settings at a glance. There is also a child lock to make sure your little ones don't change your machine's settings.
For added convenience, this Bosch machine even features a self-cleaning detergent drawer. With smooth sides and jet sprays in each corner, the WAU28T64GB will automatically flush the detergent chambers, preventing any build-up.
With its high energy rating and 9 kg capacity, the Bosch WAU28T64GB can handle large loads while keeping costs down. Order yours today.
|Shipping Depth||67.4 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||69.7 kg|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.6 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||7-segment display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11220 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||152 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Features||SpeedPerfect: Wash up to 65% faster without compromising results
EcoSilence Drive??: Energy-efficient and quiet in operation
ActiveWater Plus: Water management protects environment and saves money
AntiVibration?? Design: Extremely stable and especially quiet
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||48 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 dB|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Freestanding Washing Machine|
|Control Type||Electronic touch control|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.