- 10 Year Motor Warranty
- SpeedPerfect: wash upto 65% faster
- EcoSilence Drive: energy-efficient and quiet in operation
- ActiveWater Plus: protects environment and saves money
Available in white, this freestanding washing machine will suit any kitchen or garage. With a 9 kg capacity, the WAU28T64GB can clean large loads in each cycle, making it an ideal choice for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
A choice of 15 programmes gives you multiple options for washing your clothes and fabrics. If you lead a busy family life, the Mixed Load and Super Quick cycles are perfect for when you need to wash clothes in a hurry.
Other programmes include:
- Cottons 40-60 Eco
- Easy Care
- Spin & Drain
Find the right settings for everything you wash with the WAU28T64GB.
In addition to its great range of programmes, the WAU28T64GB has several smart features to improve performance.
Using Bosch's Eco Silence Drive, this washing machine houses a brushless motor. The result is a unit which is quieter, faster, more energy efficient, durable, and powerful all at the same time. It also comes with a ten year warranty for your peace of mind.
Bosch's SpeedPerfect washes clothes up to 65% faster than a normal wash, without compromising on results. The WAU28T64GB also features the innovative AntiVibration design on the side walls, providing more stability and reducing vibration. The enhanced insulation also regulates noise levels, making this model very quiet, even during the spin cycle.
What's more, the ActiveWater Plus technology uses built in sensors to adjust the water capacity based on the fabric and weight so you'll always get perfect results while only using as much water as needed.
Get the best possible clean from the WAU28T64GB.
Some helpful extras make the WAU28T64GB even easier to use. The front of the unit displays a large LCD panel, where you can check times and settings at a glance. There is also a child lock to make sure your little ones don't change your machine's settings.
For added convenience, this Bosch machine even features a self-cleaning detergent drawer. With smooth sides and jet sprays in each corner, the WAU28T64GB will automatically flush the detergent chambers, preventing any build-up.
With its high energy rating and 9 kg capacity, the Bosch WAU28T64GB can handle large loads while keeping costs down. Order yours today.
|Shipping Depth||67.4 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||69.7 kg|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.6 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||7-segment display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11220 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||152 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Features||SpeedPerfect: Wash up to 65% faster without compromising results
EcoSilence Drive??: Energy-efficient and quiet in operation
ActiveWater Plus: Water management protects environment and saves money
AntiVibration?? Design: Extremely stable and especially quiet
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||48 dB|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 dB|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Product Type||Freestanding Washing Machine|
|Control Type||Electronic touch control|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.