- i-DOS: automatically measures the precise amount of detergent and water
- AntiStain: reliably removes four of the most common stains
- SpeedPerfect: perfectly clean in up to 65% less time
- Hygiene Plus: hygienic washing, effectively killing germs even at 40°
- ActiveWater Plus: For highly efficient use of water even with smaller loads thanks to automatic load detection.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
Bosch WGG244A9GB Description
The Bosch WGG244A9GB freestanding washing machine has a 9kg capacity which is ideal for larger families. It also has plenty of features to help save you time and money with each load.
Save Time and Energy
Bosch has equipped the WGG244A9GB with plenty of features to not only make your life easier but to help save on your energy bills too.
Get maximum efficiency for your laundry care with the Bosch i-DOS system. Just fill the detergent and softener compartments just once, and the clever sensors will automatically measure out the correct amount of detergent and water for each load. This prevents waste and unnecessary rinsing.
Featuring SpeedPerfect, you can cut washing times by up to 65% without compromising on results. Used in combination with other programmes, load sizes, and fabric types, you can enjoy faster washing cycles to suit your family.
Hygiene Plus effectively kills germs and bacteria from your laundry, even at 40 degrees. And, ActiveWater Plus technology saves water and energy with every cycle by only using the correct amount of water for the size of the load.
Plenty of Programmes
The WGG244A9GB comes with 12 dedicated programmes to suit any load. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Mixed Load
Need a shirt or outfit in a hurry? With Quick Wash, you can have clean clothes in just 15 minutes. Use AntiStain technology to reliably remove four of the most common stains. There’s even a Drum Clean setting to keep your machine in top working order. What’s more, you’ll also love the innovative pause and add function. Add or remove items from your machine, even after a wash has started.
This fantastic model also comes with a continuous delay start, so you can wash your laundry at a time that suits you. Control the machine with the dial controls and built in display, while the child lock will stop wandering hands from changing any settings.
Coming in a stylish white finish, the Bosch WGG244A9GB will fit into any kitchen decor. With plenty of programmes and money-saving features, why not add one to your basket today?
|Additional Information||Washing machine, front loader, 9 kg, 1400 rpm, Serie 4 Perfect results at the minimum water consumption, even with smaller loads thanks to ActiveWater Plus.|
|Shipping Depth||69.2 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||75.5 kg|
|Out of Balance Protection||Yes|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.3 cm|
|Quick Wash Time||15 minutes|
|Temperature Control||Variable Temperature Setting|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Yes|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Built in|
|Number of Programmes||12|
Drain & Spin
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||48 Ltrs|
|Features||iQdrive with 10-year guarantee|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||71 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Automatic Load Recognition||Yes|
|Stackable||Stacking kit available from the manufacturer directly|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CE, E17D UKCA Marking, VDE|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.