- EcoSilence Drive
- Reload function
- 10 Yrs Motor Warranty
This built-in Bosch washing machine will transform piles of dirty clothes into clean and fresh laundry, quickly and easily. With a wide range of programmes and a high energy rating, it's the perfect appliance for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.6 cm
- Depth: 54.4 cm
The WIW28301GB has a spin speed of 1400 rpm and a large 8 kg capacity, so you can whizz through your laundry in no time. There are 15 programmes to choose from, so you'll always have the right one for your load. These include:
- Delicate Wash
- Daily Wash
- Mixed Load
Bosch has equipped the WIW28301GB with technology to get laundry perfectly clean every time. If you're in a hurry, use SpeedPerfect to reduce cycle time by up to 65%. Or, for allergy sufferers in the house, you can select AllergyPlus. This special programme removes pollen, animal hair and dust mites at the touch of a button.
Take advantage of the delay function, this lets you postpone the start of a cycle by up to 24 hours. Time the cycle's finish for when you get home from work or let it run through the night to avoid disturbing your evening.
What's more, the WIW28301GB comes with a ReLoad feature, which lets you pause the cycle so you can add or remove items for added flexibility.
With an EcoSilence Drive motor, the WIW28301GB is much quieter than conventional motors. Producing just 41 dB of noise, the wash cycle on this machine is quieter than a normal conversation.
Thanks to the LED display and dial controls, using this Bosch washing machine is a breeze. And, it's great energy ratings makes this model kind on your pocket and the planet.
The white WIW28301GB features a range of technology and programmes to get the whole family's clothes clean.
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||76.3 kg|
|Shipping Height||87.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||69 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED-display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11000 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||176 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||55 Ltrs|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||41 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||66 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Built In Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.