- EcoSilence Drive
- Reload function
- 10 Yrs Motor Warranty
This built-in Bosch washing machine will transform piles of dirty clothes into clean and fresh laundry, quickly and easily. With a wide range of programmes and a high energy rating, it's the perfect appliance for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.6 cm
- Depth: 54.4 cm
The WIW28301GB has a spin speed of 1400 rpm and a large 8 kg capacity, so you can whizz through your laundry in no time. There are 15 programmes to choose from, so you'll always have the right one for your load. These include:
- Delicate Wash
- Daily Wash
- Mixed Load
Bosch has equipped the WIW28301GB with technology to get laundry perfectly clean every time. If you're in a hurry, use SpeedPerfect to reduce cycle time by up to 65%. Or, for allergy sufferers in the house, you can select AllergyPlus. This special programme removes pollen, animal hair and dust mites at the touch of a button.
Take advantage of the delay function, this lets you postpone the start of a cycle by up to 24 hours. Time the cycle's finish for when you get home from work or let it run through the night to avoid disturbing your evening.
What's more, the WIW28301GB comes with a ReLoad feature, which lets you pause the cycle so you can add or remove items for added flexibility.
With an EcoSilence Drive motor, the WIW28301GB is much quieter than conventional motors. Producing just 41 dB of noise, the wash cycle on this machine is quieter than a normal conversation.
Thanks to the LED display and dial controls, using this Bosch washing machine is a breeze. And, it's great energy ratings makes this model kind on your pocket and the planet.
The white WIW28301GB features a range of technology and programmes to get the whole family's clothes clean.
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Weight (Approximate)||76.3 kg|
|Shipping Height||87.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||69 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||LED-display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11000 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||176 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||55 Ltrs|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||41 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||66 (dB)|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Add laundry feature||Yes|
|Product Type||Built In Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.