- Auto Dry: automatically dries to the exact level of dryness you require
- Fast drying within 40 minutes, suitable for small loads of synthetic fibres and thin fabrics
- Sensitive Drying System: for gentle drying without wrinkles
- Antivibration Design: extremely stable and very quiet thanks to special vibration protection
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.2 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 61.3 cm
Bosch WQG24509GB Description
This freestanding condenser tumble dryer from Bosch makes a great addition to any home. It is available in white, with a large capacity and a great range of useful features.
The WQG24509GB has a list of helpful drying modes to whiz through your laundry. With 14 programmes to suit your different fabrics and needs, you can load up this Bosch dryer and trust it to get the job done. Programmes include:
- Sensor Dry
Whether you’re loading up the whole family’s laundry, or just want to freshen up a few shirts, this Bosch dryer has a setting to suit. This model’s 9kg capacity gives it more than enough room to take your daily wash, and it can fit duvets in with ease. There’s even a Quick Dry feature which will perfectly dry small loads of laundry in just 40 minutes.
With plenty of features on offer, the Bosch WTN83200GB has more to offer than just its size. The AutoDry feature prevents shrinking as it dries your clothes gently, stopping the cycle when they’re perfectly dry. This also saves you money on your bills, as it ensures the machine wastes no additional energy.
The Sensitive Drying system has a unique drum structure that dries your clothes while preventing creases. Combined with an AntiVibration design, the side walls are specially designed to provide more stability and reduce vibration. The result is a quieter machine for a more peaceful household.
And, a number of the dryer’s features are designed around ease of use. These include an LED display with dial controls and a full container indicator to let you know when the drum is at capacity. The display also shows how much time your laundry needs. What’s more, this model comes with a self-cleaning condenser, keeping it free of fluff to maintain its energy efficiency.
Coming with a child lock and a whole host of brilliant features and functions, this Bosch tumble dryer is the ideal appliance for every home. Order the WQG24509GB today.
|Stackable||Stacking kit available from the manufacturer directly|
|Weight (Approximate)||56.4 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||Yes|
|Number of Programmes/Mode||14|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A++|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Control Type||Dials & Buttons|
|Sensor Dry Technology||Yes|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||No|
|Display Screen Type||Built In|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Noise Level (dB)||64 (dB)|
|Product Type||Heat Pump Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
|Additional Information||Heat pump tumble dryer, 9 kg, Serie 6, The heat pump dryer with A++ and Self-cleaning condenser saves energy, and its Auto Dry sensor knows when your load is ready, protecting your garments
40 mins Quick dry facility
Freshen up function
Drying performance class: B
Certifications & standards: CE, E17D UKCA marking, VDE
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.