- Sensitive Drying System
- Auto Dry (Your desired dryness at the touch of a button).
- EasyClean Filter
Look forward to perfectly dried clothes with this quiet and efficient Bosch tumble dryer. The Sensitive Drying System provides the best care for every garment with its effective yet gentle technique.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.2 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59.9 cm
Perfectly Dry Clothes Every Time
Never worry about over-drying or shrinkage again thanks to this brilliant tumble dryer from Bosch - with a fantastic choice of 15 different programmes. Its innovative AutoDry technology uses sensors to detect moisture and temperature, resulting in perfectly dry clothes at the touch of a button. Simply choose your desired dryness setting and the machine will automatically take care of the rest, taking the stress away from doing the laundry.
This freestanding tumble dryer also comes equipped with Bosch's Sensitive Drying System, which uses a unique drum structure to give you beautifully soft, crease-free clothes, ready to put straight away in your closet.
Coming in a white finish, this freestanding Bosch tumble dryer will look great in any home. Plus, the WTH84000GB has a capacity of 8 kg, ample for most families. It also features a LED display and comes complete with an EasyClean filter for rapid, fuss-free cleaning.
Decrease Your Energy Bills
Cutting-edge heat pump technology dries your clothes with warm air that is re-used rather than released into your home - making it brilliantly energy-efficient and cheaper to run than most standard dryers.
Developed for Allergy Sufferers
If you or your loved ones suffer with allergies or sensitive skin, this tumble dryer is made with you in mind. Bosch's clever AllergyPlus feature has been specially developed so you can be sure your clothes are fresh and allergen-free.
Get perfect, crease-free clothes every time whilst keeping your energy costs down. Order this Bosch freestanding heat pump tumble dryer today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||46.332 kg|
|Height (cm)||84.2 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.8 cm|
|Depth (cm)||59.9 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A++|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Drying Technology||Auto Dry|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Yes|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Number of Temperature Settings||5|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Noise Level (dB)||65 (dB)|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67 cm|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
|Additional Information||Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.