- AutoDry: automatically dries to the exact level of dryness you require
- AntiVibration Design: extremely stable and pleasantly quiet thanks to special vibration protection
- Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time
- Climate-friendly dryer with the most environmentally friendly cooling agent (R290)
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.2 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 61.3 cm
Bosch WTH85222GB Description
If you’re after a tumble dryer that does a fantastic job without the high costs, the Bosch WTH85222GB ticks all the boxes. Offering plenty of drying programmes and a large 8kg capacity, you won’t be disappointed.
Programmes to Suit You
The WTH85222GB comes with 13 specialist programmes, letting you dry a range of clothes and fabric types at the touch of a button. Programmes include:
- High Heat
- Low Heat
- Sensor Dry
- Down Wear
- Mixed Load
Try the Super Quick cycle which will dry a 1kg load in just 40 minutes – perfect if you’re in a rush. There’s even a freshen up function for those occasions when you just need a quick blast to keep clothes looking their best.
Plus, this model is equipped with Auto Dry technology. Sensors constantly measure the temperature and moisture levels to protect your laundry from over-drying. Load up your laundry and this clever setting will dry your clothes to the exact level of dryness you want. Whether that’s dry enough to iron or extra-dry ready to fold, Bosch has you covered.
As the Bosch WTH85222GB is a freestanding appliance, you can place it wherever you want. As a condenser model with a tray for condensate, it doesn’t need water vapour to be vented outside, giving you maximum flexibility. What’s more, this model features heat pump technology. It requires less energy to get the same fantastic results, so it’s easy on your wallet and better for the environment too.
Designed to make your life a little bit easier, you’ll find a fluff filter and water full indicator on this model, making maintenance a breeze. Featuring an AntiVibration design, you can be sure its quiet operation won’t disturb the rest of the house. And, controlling your tumble dryer is simple thanks to the dial and touch controls and LED display.
For easy and efficient tumble drying, order the Bosch WTH85222GB today. Its classic white finish will look great in any home.
|Weight (Approximate)||46.6 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||Yes|
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Filter Full Indicator||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Control Type||Dials & Buttons|
|Sensor Dry Technology||Yes|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||No|
|Display Screen Type||Built In|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Number of Programmes||13|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Noise Level (dB)||65 (dB)|
|Product Type||Heat Pump Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||62 cm|
|Shipping Depth||67.5 cm|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
Easy-to-use LED display with touch control
Climate friendly dryer
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.