- Sensitive Drying System (Unique drum structure protects & dries without creases)
- AntiVibration Design (Extremely stable and especially quiet)
- AutoDry (Prevents shrinking as drying degree is achieved exactly)
- Easy-to-use LED display (With touch control and extra functions like start delay)
The Bosch WTN83201GB is a condenser tumble dryer that features technology to deliver effective results. With 15 great programmes and an 8 kg drum capacity, it's the ideal appliance for medium to large families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.2 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 59.9 cm
A condenser model gives you the flexibility to place the dryer wherever it fits. The water extracted from the clothes during the cycle is collected in a container, so you don't have to find space for it next to an external wall. The container is positioned at the top of the appliance for easy access.
The freestanding WTN83201GB comes equipped with a range of technology to make life even easier for you. SensitiveDrying uses a system of soft paddles within the unique drum. The machine can gently dry your clothes to reduce creasing. Cut down on the ironing time, and quickly have clothes that are ready to wear.
You'll also find an Anti-VibrationTM design on the WTN83201GB. Reinforced side panels increase the stability of the washer to reduce noise and vibration. The result is a quieter machine throughout the entire cycle. Plus, AutoDry sensors check the moisture of clothes in the drum and end the cycle once they're dry - this not only saves energy but also saves you money on your bills.
Range of Programmes
The WTN83201GB has a range of programmes to help whizz through your laundry. With 15 cycles to suit your different fabrics and needs, you can trust this Bosch dryer to get the job done. Programmes include:
- High Heat
- Low Heat
- Sensor Dry
Whether you're loading the whole family's laundry, or taking care of those delicate items, this Bosch tumble dryer will dry your clothes perfectly. The 8 kg drum capacity will give you more than enough room to handle your daily wash, and you can fit bedding in with ease.
Using the WTN83201GB is simple thanks to the LED display and push button controls. You can even take advantage of the Start Delay function which lets you dry your laundry at a time to suit you.
Available in a white finish, this Bosch tumble dryer is the perfect appliance for any home. Order yours today.
|Manufacturer||BSH Home Appliances Ltd|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||38.643 kg|
|Height (cm)||84.2 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.8 cm|
|Depth (cm)||59.9 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Sensor Dry Technology||Yes|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Yes|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Number of Temperature Settings||6|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Noise Level (dB)||65 (dB)|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||63 cm|
|Shipping Depth||68 cm|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Additional Information||AntiVibration Design|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.