- NFC allows the user to monitor, operate, down load additional programs and check statistics of the appliances via, an Android smart phone.
- Easy Case - Water collection container in the door, full visibility and easy to empty.
- Combi-Dry, dry different types of fabrics together. Receive an alert when lighter items are dry.
- Super Easy Iron program operates in perfect humidity and rotates to minimize creasing making the clothes easier to iron
- Anti-Allergy program helps to reduce pollen, allergens, dust mites and residue soap powder in the garments.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
If you’re after a tumble dryer that dries a wide range of fabrics, the Candy heat pump CHPH8A2DE is the ideal candidate. Offering plenty of drying programmes, a large 8kg capacity and excellent features, you won’t be disappointed. It also comes in a classic white finish to suit any kitchen decor.
The CHPH8A2DE comes with 14 specialist programmes, letting you dry a range of clothes and fabric types at the push of a button. Modes include:
- Sensor Dry
- Easy Iron
Try the Anti-Allergy Cycle which helps reduce pollen, allergens, dust mites and residue soap powder in your clothes. There’s also the Super Easy Iron cycle – operating in perfect humidity, the drum rotates to reduce creasing, making ironing easier. This model also features Combi-Dry so you can dry different types of fabrics at the same time. An alert will sound when lighter items are dry ready for you to take out of the dryer.
Candy have designed the CHPH8A2DE to make your life easier by adding some handy features. This tumble dryer features clever near-field communication (NFC) which allows you to monitor, operate, download additional programmes, and manage your appliance all via an Android smartphone.
This model is a freestanding appliance, so you can position it wherever you want in your home. And, as it’s a heat pump condenser, water is collected in a separate tank, so you don’t need to place it near a window or vent. Plus, the container is positioned in the door for easy, fuss-free emptying.
Featuring button controls, a built in display and fluff filter, you’ll always be in control of your laundry. And, the time remaining indicator adds extra flexibility.
The Candy CHPH8A2DE heat pump tumble dryer is the ideal laundry companion. Order yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||40 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||No|
|Manufacturer||Hoover Candy Group|
|Filter Full Indicator||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A++|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Sensor Dry Technology||Yes|
|Display Screen Type||Built In|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Number of Programmes||14|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Product Type||Heat Pump Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||62 cm|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
Super Easy Iron Program
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.