- Air Multiplier™ technology
- Quiet Mark accreditation
- Sleep timer
- Smooth oscillation
- Remote control
Keep cool no matter the weather with this amazing Dyson bladeless tower fan. Whether you’re getting to sleep or you’re at work, you can always enjoy fresh, chilled air.
Ingenious Dyson Design
Stay comfortable and cooled with the fantastic AM07. Featuring the innovative Air Multiplier™ and Mixed Flow impeller technology, the surrounding air is amplified to produce an uninterrupted stream of air. With no safety grille or blades, it’s easy to wipe down and keep clean. Thanks to the bladeless design, it’s also safe to use around little ones.
What’s more, the AM07 uses 10% less power than previous Dyson tower fans, so you can keep cool without worrying about your energy bills. Awarded Quiet Mark accreditation, this fan also has improved sound quality, so you’ll barely notice when it’s running – ideal for getting to sleep in the heat.
With the smooth oscillation movements, the Dyson AM07 can direct chilled air all around the room. You can even tilt and pivot the head to get the perfect position. Just use the soft touch control and hidden LED display to adjust the fan as you like.
Beat the Heat
Engineered for large spaces, and with a cord length of 1.8 metres, you’ll have the flexibility to place the AM07 wherever you need it. You can also use the remote control to change the speed from ten different options. Whether you want a small breeze or a stronger airflow, this fan is up to the job.
Plus, you can programme the AM07 to turn off after a pre-set interval. From 15 minutes to nine hours, you can enjoy chilled air at a time that suits you. The curved, magnetised remote is specially designed to store neatly on the machine too.
This white and silver Dyson tower fan is perfect for keeping you refreshed and chilled. Why not order one today?
|Additional Information||Cord length 1.8 metres
Maximum sound power level: 64 dBa
Maximum velocity: 3m/s
Total Airflow: 500 litres/sec
Base Diameter: 230 mm
Low centre of gravity
Mixed flow impeller
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Floor Cooling Fan|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.85 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.