- Dyson Ball cleans across carpets, hard floors, crevices
- Epicyclic Drive cleaner head thrusts bristles deep into carpets and seals in suction on hard floors.
- Three suction modes for different tasks.
- Bigger bin lets you clean for longer
Engineered for all surfaces and homes with pets, the Dyson BALLANIMAL2 will help you glide through the vacuuming. In fact, no other upright model deep cleans carpets and hard floors better.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 106.4 cm
- Width: 40.9 cm
- Depth: 28.1 cm
Innovative Dyson Technology
Discover the Epicyclic Drive cleaner head on the Dyson Ball Animal 2, which thrusts bristles deep into carpets, and seals in suction on hard floors. This upright vacuum can be used on:
You'll also have a choice of three power levels to tackle the task at hand, whether that's removing dust, hair or dirt. Thanks to this cleaner's Ball technology, you can even steer smoothly around your home's twists and turns, with just a gentle movement of the wrist. You won't be restricted by short cables either, as this model's wire can extend to over 10 metres.
Vacuum Cleaner Accessories
The BALLANIMAL2 comes with a multitude of accessories so you can freshen up your entire home, from top to bottom. Make use of the following:
- Carbon Fibre Turbine Tool
- Combination Tool
- Crevice Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Stair Tool
As this Dyson vacuum is suitable for use on upholstery too, there's a specialised brush to help you remove any embedded hair on the sofa. Plus, the plastic telescopic tubes and hose length of nearly five metres give you ultimate cleaning flexibility.
Design and Maintenance
With a bagless design and washable HEPA filter, the Ball Animal 2 makes maintenance hassle-free. There's also a bigger bin capacity of 1.8 litres, which lets you clean for longer without interruptions. When you do need to empty it out, there's no need to get your hands dirty - just touch a button, and the bin will eject the dust hygienically.
Finished in iron and sprayed nickel, with a weight of just 7.34 kg, this Dyson upright vacuum cleaner will make a stylish addition to your home.
Transform the way you vacuum with the Dyson BALLANIMAL2. Order this upright cleaner at Euronics.
|Hose Length||4.8 m|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum|
|Filter Type||Hepa, washable|
|Noise Level (dB)||80dB|
cleaner head assy
QR Carbon Fibre Turbine Tool
QR Combination tool
QR Stair tool Assy
|Features||No other vacuum picks up more dust in total than Dyson Ball across hard floors, carpets and crevices
Epicyclic Drive cleaner head thrusts bristles deep into carpets and seals in suction on hard floors
three suction modes
bigger bin lets you clean for longer
Light to maoeuvre - ball technology steers smoothly around your home's twists and turns
|Dust Capacity||1.8 litre|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||29.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||10.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||23.1 cm|
|Cable Length||10.8 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.