- Dyson Ball cleans across carpets, hard floors, crevices
- Epicyclic Drive cleaner head thrusts bristles deep into carpets and seals in suction on hard floors.
- Three suction modes for different tasks.
- Bigger bin lets you clean for longer
Engineered for all surfaces and homes with pets, the Dyson BALLANIMAL2 will help you glide through the vacuuming. In fact, no other upright model deep cleans carpets and hard floors better.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 106.4 cm
- Width: 40.9 cm
- Depth: 28.1 cm
Innovative Dyson Technology
Discover the Epicyclic Drive cleaner head on the Dyson Ball Animal 2, which thrusts bristles deep into carpets, and seals in suction on hard floors. This upright vacuum can be used on:
You'll also have a choice of three power levels to tackle the task at hand, whether that's removing dust, hair or dirt. Thanks to this cleaner's Ball technology, you can even steer smoothly around your home's twists and turns, with just a gentle movement of the wrist. You won't be restricted by short cables either, as this model's wire can extend to over 10 metres.
Vacuum Cleaner Accessories
The BALLANIMAL2 comes with a multitude of accessories so you can freshen up your entire home, from top to bottom. Make use of the following:
- Carbon Fibre Turbine Tool
- Combination Tool
- Crevice Nozzle
- Dusting Brush
- Stair Tool
As this Dyson vacuum is suitable for use on upholstery too, there's a specialised brush to help you remove any embedded hair on the sofa. Plus, the plastic telescopic tubes and hose length of nearly five metres give you ultimate cleaning flexibility.
Design and Maintenance
With a bagless design and washable HEPA filter, the Ball Animal 2 makes maintenance hassle-free. There's also a bigger bin capacity of 1.8 litres, which lets you clean for longer without interruptions. When you do need to empty it out, there's no need to get your hands dirty - just touch a button, and the bin will eject the dust hygienically.
Finished in iron and sprayed nickel, with a weight of just 7.34 kg, this Dyson upright vacuum cleaner will make a stylish addition to your home.
Transform the way you vacuum with the Dyson BALLANIMAL2. Order this upright cleaner at Euronics.
|Hose Length||4.8 m|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum|
|Filter Type||Hepa, washable|
|Noise Level (dB)||80dB|
cleaner head assy
QR Carbon Fibre Turbine Tool
QR Combination tool
QR Stair tool Assy
|Features||No other vacuum picks up more dust in total than Dyson Ball across hard floors, carpets and crevices
Epicyclic Drive cleaner head thrusts bristles deep into carpets and seals in suction on hard floors
three suction modes
bigger bin lets you clean for longer
Light to maoeuvre - ball technology steers smoothly around your home's twists and turns
|Dust Capacity||1.8 litre|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||29.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||10.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||23.1 cm|
|Cable Length||10.8 m|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.