- Radial Root Cyclone - captures microscopic dust
- Ball technology for easy steering
- Push-button bin emptying - for easy emptying
- Free under reach tool
Clean your home effortlessly with Dyson's incredible Big Ball Animal 2+. You won't find this brilliant vacuum cleaner anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 34.7 cm
- Width: 38.3 cm
- Depth: 29.5 cm
Stunning Dyson Design
Equipped with Dyson's innovative Ball technology, the BIGBALLANIMAL2+ is simple to move about your home and your furniture - being light to pull and easy to steer.
The Radial Root Cyclone technology and whole machine filtration mean you can catch even the smallest of particles. Also equipped with a Hepa filter, which traps harmful particles, you can keep your home's air clean with this Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Beautifully designed, the BIGBALLANIMAL2+ even self-rights if it topples or gets knocked. And, with noise reduction that's 25% more effective than its predecessor, Dyson has created a powerful cleaner that won't disrupt your peace and quiet.
Easy to Use
With over three metres of hose on the Big Ball Animal 2+, you'll have the flexibility you need when cleaning your house. You'll also appreciate the long cable length of 6.7 metres - so you'll never feel restricted again. Plus, packing away Dyson's BIGBALLANIMAL2+ is even quicker thanks to the handy cable rewind feature.
Hate cleaning out your vacuum? Then you'll love the one-click hygienic bin emptying system. At the push of a button, you can empty your Dyson cleaner hassle-free, with no need to touch it. And, you can even wash the Dyson filters to keep your cleaner spotless.
Versatile Hand Tools
To help you clean every corner of your rooms, Dyson has included a range of quick release hand tools, two of which are exclusive to the BIGBALLANIMAL2+:
- Tangle-Free Turbine Tool (exclusive)
- Reach Under Tool (exclusive)
- Stair Tool
- Combination Tool
- Carbon Fibre Turbine head
- Pneumatic Cleaner head
From carpet to tiles, the Pneumatic Cleaner head self-adjusts to seal in suction on every floor type. This means it picks up dirt and microscopic dust from hard floors as well as it does from carpets.
Or, use the Reach Under tool to clean in hard-to-reach places, such as under your sofa or armchair. And, remove those stubborn pet hairs from bedding and upholstery with the Tangle-Free Turbine tool.
The included articulating wand handle is ideal for a range of tasks, so you'll never struggle to keep your home spotless again.
With a fantastic energy rating of 'A', you can vacuum freely while doing your bit for the environment. Discover Dyson's BIGBALLANIMAL2+ today - order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||7.96 kg|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||250970-01|
|Power Source||AC Supply|
|Product Line||Big Ball|
|Product Model||CY28 Big Ball Animal2+|
|Product Name||CY28 Big Ball Animal2+ Canister Vacuum Cleaner|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Cable Length||1028 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Hose Length||316 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.