- Picks itself up when knocked over
- Hygienic bin emptying
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones: captures microscopic dust and allergens
- Pneumatic cleaner head self-adjusts to seal in suction across all floors
Dyson's BIGBALLMULTIFL2 self-adjusts to suit any floor type. The new Pneumatic cleaner head raises and lowers itself for different surfaces, sealing in suction across all floor types. Get perfect performance cleaning from room to room without ever having to adjust your settings.
Two tiers of Radial Cyclones generate enough force to capture microscopic dust and allergens, while the washable filters can be reused indefinitely and won't need to be replaced.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 347 cm
- Width: 283 cm
- Depth: 295 cm
Featuring Dyson's iconic Ball technology, the BIGBALLMULTIFL2 is easy to steer around furniture and other obstacles. Weighing just 7.5 kg, enjoy a hassle-free vacuum cleaner that is light to pull with no awkward moves.
With a power cable measuring 6.7 m, this model gives you the flexibility you need to clean around the room with ease. Dyson's innovative design means this model will pick itself up, even if it's knocked over. And, the wand's handle rotates in three directions, giving a 360° angle for easy, versatile cleaning.
A variety of attachments are included with the BIGBALLMULTIFL2 allowing you to tackle a range of cleaning tasks with minimal fuss. You will receive the following:
- Stair Tool - This narrow brush is perfect for cleaning carpeted stairs. Velour strips either side of the brush head help to lift hair, with agitating edges to lift carpet pile.
- Combination Tool - Bringing two functions together in one handy attachment, the Combination Tool features a debris nozzle for picking up dirt and a brush tool for disturbing dust.
A hygienic bin-emptying system can be found on this model - with the press of a single button, dust and dirt are released from the appliance, so there's no need to touch it. What's more, with noise reduction that's 25% quieter, Dyson has created a powerful cleaner that won't disrupt your peace and quiet.
With powerful suction and useful attachments, the iron and yellow BIGBALLMULTIFL2 is the ideal choice for keeping your home clean. Buy yours today.
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||7.5 kg|
|Height (cm)||347 cm|
|Product Type||Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner|
|Noise Level (dB)||80 dB|
|Attachments||Dyson Pneumatic cleaner head
|Features||Picks itself up when knocked over: Only Dyson Big Ball cylinder vacuums pick themselves up
Hygienic bin emptying: Drives out trapped dirt, so there's no need to touch it
2 Tier Radial cyclones: two tiers of cyclones generate high centrifugal forces to capture microscopic dust and allergens
New self-adjusting Pneumatic cleaner head: automatically self-adjusts to seal in suction across all floors - no need to change cleaner heads
|Width (cm)||283 cm|
|Depth (cm)||295 cm|
|Dust Capacity||1.5 litres|
|Number of power levels||1|
|Shipping Height||536 cm|
|Shipping Width||439 cm|
|Shipping Depth||355 cm|
|Package Contents||Dyson Big Ball Multifloor 2|
|Cable Length||6.66 metres|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.