- Dyson Core Flow technology
- Smooth 70? oscillation
- Easy filter maintenance
The latest in air projection technology, the Pure Cool Me is the first personal purifier fan from Dyson. Whether you're busy at work or relaxing at home, the BP01 can keep you chilled and refreshed.
- Height: 40.1 cm
- Width: 25.4 cm
- Depth: 24.7 cm
Innovative Dyson Technology
Engineered to help improve the quality of your air, this purifier's sealed filter combines an activated carbon and glass HEPA layer. This filter captures 99.95% of particles, including allergens and bacteria molecules. Then, the Dyson Core Flow technology projects the cool, filtered air to where you need it. Thanks to the Dyson BP01, you can always enjoy a focused stream of hygienic air.
Always Enjoy Purified Air
Using the remote control, you can adjust your purifier to work for you. Set the machine to rotate and oscillate from side to side at a 70° range, and position the dome to be higher or lower. You can also tilt and pivot the Dyson BP01. From a gentle breeze to a stronger gust of air, you can select the speed setting too.
There's also a built-in reminder when the filter needs changing - which is quick and easy to do. And, you can use the handy LCD screen to check the airflow speed, mode, and filter life of the purifier.
Get a restful, full night of sleep with the timer function. Simply set the purifier to switch off after your chosen time interval, from 15 minutes to nine hours. Plus, the 1.8 metre cord length means you won't be restricted to where you can place the machine either.
With a painted satin silver body, and a moulded white silver airball and centre dome, the BP01 is a stylish addition to any room.
Refresh your airflow with the Pure Cool Me purifier fan from Dyson. Why not add one to your basket today?
Cord length: 1.8m
|Particle Size||0.300 µm|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||275898-01|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Particle Removal Efficiency||99.97%|
|Power Consumption||40 W|
|Product Line||Pure Cool Me|
|Product Name||Pure Cool Me Personal Purifying Fan|
|Product Type||Air Purifier|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.