- 3-in-1 design purifies, heats and cools
- Set the timer so it switches off when you need it to
- Dyson Link app sends air quality reports to your smartphone
- Filters 99.95% of potentially harmful particles and gases
Whether you're feeling chilly in the winter, hot during the summer, or just want to know you're breathing pure air, the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifier does it all. Three appliances in one, you can save money and storage space.
- Height:76.4 cm
- Width:24.8 cm
- Depth:24.8 cm
The Dyson HP07 detects, reports and captures pollutants in a flash, cleaning your air without you lifting a finger. The activated carbon filter removes gases such as nitrogen dioxide, while the HEPA filter gets rids of 99.95% of ultrafine particles like allergens. So, whether you live in a polluted area or are sensitive to pollen, this purifier can help you breathe more easily.
Air Multiplier technology and an oscillation angle of up to 350 degrees project air throughout the room. You'll get over 290 litres of smooth, purified air pumped out every second, meaning you can enjoy it wherever you're sitting. Plus, this model removes 97% of cooking odours for a cleaner, fresher home.
Easy to Use
Keep control with the included remote, which you can store on top of your purifier. Try out spoken instructions through a compatible voice service or use the Dyson Link app for simple monitoring on a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled device. It lets you know all about your air quality and filter life, and you can change settings remotely. The HP07 even shows you the particles and gases it's detected, plus the temperature of your room, on the integrated LCD screen.
The Pure Hot + Cool model has a Quiet Mark accreditation for improved sound and quality. Plus, it's certified asthma and allergy friendly by Allergy Standards Limited. So, you can be sure that you'll get efficient purifying which won't disturb your daily life.
Keeping You Comfortable
Stay at just the right temperature, no matter the season, with the HP07's Hot + Cool functions. Try Auto mode for automatic pollutant removal and temperature maintenance, or Diffused mode if you want purification without cooling. Night-time mode doesn't disturb the quality of your sleep, by running quietly and dimming the display. You can also programme your machine to turn off after 15 minutes or up to nine hours thanks to the sleep timer and choose from 10 speed settings.
Experience amazing air quality, plus convenient heating and cooling, with the white and Nickel Dyson HP07. Buy yours now.
|Additional Information||3 - in - 1 design purifies, heats and cools
Set the timer so it switches off when you need it to
Dyson Link app sends air quality reports to your smartphone
Remote control functions: On/off, info, oscillation, fan/purifier mode, temperature setting, sleep mode, fan speed control 1 - 10
|Particle Size||0.1 microns|
|Application/Usage||Dyson Purifier Hot + Cool|
|Shipping Height||104.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||28 cm|
|Shipping Depth||28 cm|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Package Contents||Purifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, Carbon Filters, HEPA Filters|
|Particle Removal Efficiency||0.99950000000000006|
|Purification Technology||Air Multiplier technology
|Weight (Approximate)||5.5 kg|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.