- Captures dust, allergens and bacteria - even destroys formaldehyde
- Air Multiplier technology: to draw in pollutants and project purified air
- The only purifier full sealed to HEPA H13 standard
- Smart purification: Control using Dyson Link app or voice
This purifier fan heater from Dyson combines three appliances in one. It heats and cools your room as well as capturing dust, allergens and bacteria - even destroying formaldehyde. Enjoy amazingly clean air and always feel the perfect temperature with the HP09.
- Height: 76.4 cm
- Width: 24.8 cm
- Depth: 24.8 cm
Whether you're feeling chilly in the winter, hot during the summer, or just want to know you're breathing pure air, the Hot + Cool Air Purifier does it all. Featuring a catalytic filter unique to Dyson, it continuously traps and converts formaldehyde into water and CO2. And, as it's self-regenerating, you'll never have to replace it.
Air Multiplier technology and an oscillation and tilt mechanism project air throughout the room. You'll get over 290 litres of smooth, purified air pumped out every second, meaning you can enjoy it wherever you're sitting.
What's more, the HP09 is the only purifier to be fully sealed to HEPA H13 standard, capturing 99.95% of allergens and pollutants inside the appliance. Always breathe easy with Dyson.
Easy to Use
Keep control with the included remote, which you can store on top of your purifier. Try out spoken instructions through Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant or use the Dyson Link app for simple monitoring on a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled device.
Available on both Apple and Google app stores, it lets you know all about your air quality and filter life, and you can change settings remotely. The HP09 even shows you the particles and gases it has detected and sends a report to your device. Or, see them in real-time as well as the room temperature, on the integrated LCD screen.
Try Diffused Mode if you want purified air without cooling. Airflow is directed through the back of the machine, maintaining effective purification. If you prefer the HP09 to run at night, the Sleep mode will run quietly in the background whilst dimming the display, so your sleep is not disturbed. Plus, set the temperature and choose up to 10-speed settings for the perfect atmosphere in any room.
Experience amazing air quality, plus convenient heating and cooling, with the white and gold Dyson HP09. Buy yours now.
|Additional Information||Captures dust, allergens and bacteria and even destroys formaldehyde.
Air Multimplier Technology to draw in distant pollutants and project purified air
Unique catalytic filter continuously traps and converts formaldehyde into water and CO2. Self-regenerates
Sealed to HEPA H13 standard
Smart purification, controlled by app or voice
Diffused mode. Purifies without cooling you
Dyson Link app: Control device from your smartphone or tablet.
|Particle Size||0.1 microns|
|Application/Usage||Dyson Purifier Hot + Cool|
|Shipping Height||104.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||28 cm|
|Shipping Depth||28 cm|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Maximum Air Flow||371 litres per second|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Package Contents||Purifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, Carbon Filters, HEPA Filters|
|Particle Removal Efficiency||0.99970000000000003|
|Purification Technology||Air Multiplier technology|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.7 kg|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.