- One cleaner head. Two brush bars.
- Removes stubborn dirt from mattresses, upholstery and stairs
- Dyson's first button-operated cordless vacuum
- Easy to clean under furniture: an articulating neck allows the machine to lie flat on the floor
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 107.7 cm
- Width: 20.8 cm
- Depth: 9.2 cm
Discover a new way to clean hard floors with the Dyson Omni-Glide cordless vacuum cleaner. It’s Dyson’s slimmest, most manoeuvrable vacuum to date.
Get amazing results every time thanks to Dyson's innovative design. The OMNIGLIDE is Dyson’s first button-operated cordless vacuum. By removing the trigger, you can swap hands and easily clean around obstacles without loss of suction.
Clean all your hard floors with the omnidirectional FluffyTM cleaner head. This cleaner head has two motorised rollers to pick up everything from large debris to fine dust. And, with the motor integrated into the brush bar, you’ll get uninterrupted cleaning right to the edge of the room.
The OMNIGLIDE glides effortlessly in all directions and moves around furniture with ease. Plus, thanks to the articulated neck, the vacuum lies flat on the floor, so cleaning under furniture is a breeze.
What’s more, this model also transforms into a handheld. Quickly change from a stick and back again for speedy spot cleans and versatile home cleaning. Remove stubborn dirt from mattresses, upholstery, stairs, and even in the car.
With a four-cell lithium-ion battery, you can enjoy up to 20 minutes of fade-free power. Dyson engineering ensures that you’ll have the same, strong suction from the start of your session until the very end. When it’s time to charge the OMNIGLIDE, you can use the wall-mounted docking station. It stores and charges, ready for your next clean.
This cordless model comes with a crevice nozzle, upholstery brush, and dusting brush to tackle every task with ease. Tools are stored on the docking station, so they’ll always be at hand when you need them. With two power settings, there’s no job too big or too small for the Dyson Omni-Glide.
Easy to wash and maintain, you can wash the bin, filter, cleaner head, and any tools without electronic components. Plus, with five stages of filtration, 99.97% of particles and allergens down to 0.3 microns are trapped inside the appliance, so the air in your home stays as clean as your floors.
This sprayed purple and nickel Dyson vacuum cleaner is the must-have accessory for every home. Why not order yours from Appliance Supermarket today?
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||20 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hrs|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.9 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Filter Type||HEPA, S Level, H Level, Washable, Micro|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Floor Type||Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||Omnidirectional FluffyTM cleaner head: floats and effortlessly manoeuvres around obstacles, picks up everything from large debris to fine dust, glides effortlessly in all directions - forwards, backwards, even sideways
Deep cleans soft surfaces: removes stubborn dirt from mattresses, upholstery and stairs. The Dyson Omni-glide TM vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready fro your next clean
Dyson's first button operated cordless vacuum: the trigger has been removed so you can swap hands easily while cleaning around obstacles
An articulating neck allows the machine to lie flat on the floor
|Additional Information||Whole machine filtration
Transforms to a handheld
|Shipping Height||24 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||20 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.