- Detects and reports air quality in real time.
- Removes airborne allergens from the air
- Multi-stage air purification
- Control remotely from your phone
Are you looking for purified, humidified airflow all year round? A purifier, humidifier, and fan in one appliance, the PH01 will clean the air around you while creating a hygienic atmosphere in your home.
- Height: 92.3 cm
- Width: 31.2 cm
- Depth: 15.5 cm
Experience amazing air quality with the Dyson PH01 Pure Humidify + Cool. It detects, reports, and captures pollutants such as pollen, cooking fumes and house dirt quickly and easily, preventing a build up of allergens in your home. Then, Air Multiplier technology projects 320 L of cooling airflow per second throughout the room. The result is clean, purified air to help you breathe more easily.
The PH01 can also automatically maintain correct levels of moisture in the air using Dyson's Ultraviolet Cleanse technology. Every drop of water is exposed to an ultraviolet light which kills 99.9% of bacteria for a more comfortable environment.
What's more, thanks to Jet Axis control, two oscillators pivot the airflow around the room at a 90? angle. You can use them together , for concentrated airflow, or separately with different
modes for a unique cooling experience.
Controlling the PH01 is easy with the included remote control which is magnetised so you can store it on top of your machine. You can also use the Dyson Link app for simple monitoring on a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled device. Adjust and control the conditions in your home from anywhere, get real time reports and run cleaning cycles. It can even let you know when the HEPA filters need replacing which is quick and easy to do.
Featuring an LED digital display, monitoring the conditions in the air is a breeze. Night-time mode uses its quietest settings with a dimmed display to help you breathe more easily as you sleep, and the timer means you can set it for a time to suit you. Plus, the 1.83 m cord lets you place the model anywhere in the room for ultimate airflow.
Available in a white and silver finish, the Dyson PH01 will add style to your home. Add one to your basket today.
|Additional Information||Noise: 46 dB(A) min, 63.8 dB(A) max
Cool air function
LED Digital display
Pivot and oscillation
cord length: 1.83 m
|Particle Size||0.1 microns|
|Application/Usage||Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool (Purifier / Humidifier)|
|Shipping Height||100 cm|
|Shipping Width||35 cm|
|Shipping Depth||35 cm|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Maximum Air Flow||320 litres of cooling airflow per second *tested to DTM-801, in fan mode, at speed 10|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Package Contents||Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool Smart Air Purifier
|Particle Removal Efficiency||0.99950000000000006|
|Purification Technology||Sealed 360? filtration system, combining activated carbon filter and a sealed HEPA filter|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.29 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.