- Jet axis control allows two oscillators to guide airflow
- Detects particles and VOCs in the air
- Activated carbon filter captures gases
- Purifies by removing 99.95% of ultrafine particles
- Height: 105 cm
- Width: 20.4 cm
- Depth: 12 cm
Want clean, purified air throughout your whole room? Take home Dyson’s TP7A – the only purifier that goes beyond standard test conditions to give you fantastic results every time.
From plant pollen and cooking fumes to VOCs and benzene found in sprays and candles, our homes can trap pollutants in the air. Dyson’s TP7A features 360 sealed HEPA and activated Carbon filters which can capture 99.95% of microscopic pollutants and allergens as small as 0.1 microns.
A unique algorithm processes input from three sensors to continually monitor the air quality. Thanks to AirMultiplier™ technology, the fan draws in distant pollutants and projects powerful airflow without the need for blades. Coupled with Jet Axis control, two oscillators pivot the airflow around the room at a 90˚ angle, so you can breathe clean air all year round.
Easy to Use
Enjoy an undisturbed night’s sleep thanks to night-time mode on the TP7A. This option uses the quietest settings and a dimmer display. Plus, Dyson have acoustically engineered this model to reduce turbulence, so it’s 20% quieter than the previous model.
You’ll even find a diffused mode that purifies the room without the draught. Airflow is diverted through the back of the machine, ideal for cooler days. Coming with button controls and 10 speed settings, choosing the ideal setting for your environment is a breeze.
It’s not just the filter that’s sealed to HEPA H13 standard, it’s the whole purifier. This prevents pollutants leaking back into the air, so what goes inside, stays inside. With easy changeable filters, maintaining the fan is easy. And, the appliance will even let you know when it’s time to replace them using the LCD digital display.
Available in a sleek white and nickel finish, the Dyson TP7A Purifier Cool Autoreact is the ideal home companion. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.99 kg|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Particle Removal Efficiency||99.95%|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||not applicable|
|Package Contents||Purifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, Carbon Filters, HEPA Filters|
|Shipping Height||110 cm|
|Shipping Width||26 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26 cm|
|Additional Information||Control your airflow: Jet axis control allows two oscillators to guide airflow through apertures at a 90° range
Captures gases and odours: Activated carbon filter captures gases such as benzene and NO2 5
Removes allergens and pollutants: Purifies by removing 99.95% of ultrafine particles2
Senses pollutants and allergens: Detects particles and VOCs in the air
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.