- 2 Tier Radial cyclones for no loss of suction
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration
- Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
- Hygienic bin emptying
Powered by Dyson's digital motor V10, this cordless stick vacuum cleaner will glide over all floors with ease. Transforming to a handheld with just one click, you can even clean your car, stairs, and upholstery to perfection.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 125.2 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 25.6 cm
Innovative Dyson Engineering
Breeze through every room with the Dyson V10 Animal Extra vacuum cleaner. It features advanced cyclone technology for no loss of suction, and a Direct Drive head for deep cleaning. Delivering fantastic results on multiple floor types, from carpet to tile, your surfaces will be free of ground-in dust and dirt. What's more, three varying power levels give you the flexibility to tackle any task.
Are your sofas and chairs in need of a freshen up? The V10ANIMALEXTRA works on upholstery too, and if you need to pick up stubborn pet hairs, it's perfectly suited to homes with furry friends. This vacuum cleaner even changes to a handheld to clean your stairs or car - with stainless steel tubes and seven cleaning tools to reach every corner. These are the Mini Motorhead, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool, Mattress Tool, Up-Top Adapter, and Mini Soft Dusting Brush.
Vacuum Cleaning Made Simple
Thanks to a long run time of up to 60 minutes, you can get all your vacuum cleaning done in one go with the Dyson V10 Animal Extra. When you're finished, the charge time is only 3.5 hours, while the 1.8 metre cable and separate charger will help you find the perfect charging spot. Plus, a wall-mountable docking station also features for easy grab-and-go storage.
This vacuum cleaner is bagless with a 0.76 litre dust capacity, so you don't have to worry about buying replacement bags either. When you do need to empty the bin, disposing of dirt is hygienic, requiring just one motion using the point and shoot mechanism.
With advanced whole-machine filtration, the V10ANIMALEXTRA is certified asthma and allergy friendly, so that everyone in your home can breathe easily. Two filters are included in the box to allow for uninterrupted use of your Dyson V10 vacuum while the other filter is washed and dried. We suggest you wash your filter once a month and let it dry completely before reattaching to your machine, to keep it running at maximum efficiency.
Combining innovative technology with ultimate flexibility, the cordless Dyson V10 Animal Extra vacuum cleaner will power through your whole home. Shop now.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.6 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA, Washable, Micro|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||2 TierRadial cyclones for no loss of suction
Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration
Max power setting for really stubborn dirt
Hygienic bin emptying
Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
2 year guarantee
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||87 cm|
|Shipping Width||15 cm|
|Shipping Depth||27 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.