- New LCD screen display shows run time and performance of your vacuum
- Swappable, energy dense battery pack. One battery included for up to 60 minutes of fade-free floor cleaning
- Direct Drive technology deep cleans carpets and hard floors
- Changes to a handheld in one click with cleaning tools for the stairs, upholstery and car
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 126.1 cm
- Width: 26.1 cm
- Depth: 25 cm
Ideal for homes with pets, the cordless V11ANIMALKIT will make light work of picking up hair and ground-in dirt. Featuring innovative Dyson technology, this bagless stick cleaner breezes over carpets and hard surfaces – or you can transform it to a handheld to vacuum your upholstery and car.
The Power of Dyson
This cordless Dyson vacuum cleaner comes with a multitude of features to revolutionise the way you remove dust. Advanced cyclone technology guarantees no loss of suction, while the Direct Drive head gives all floor types the deepest clean. The V11 Animal will glide over:
In just one click, this vacuum cleaner transforms to a handheld too – so you can clean inside your car with ease, or reach awkward spots on the stairs. You’ll also find telescopic tubes and four tools to get rid of any hidden dirt, including a Crevice Nozzle, Dusting Brush, and Upholstery Brush. There are even three different power levels to suit the task at hand. What’s more, this model also comes with a V11Floordok to make vacuuming even easier. Store your cleaner and its accessories all in one place so it’s always ready when you are. It charges the V11 too for even more flexibility.
Vacuum Cleaner Design
The Dyson V11ANIMALKIT offers an impressive run time of up to one hour, so you can move from room to room worry-free. Keep an eye on your vacuum’s performance with the new LCD screen display, and just place it on the docking station when you’re finished. This is wall-mounted for convenient grab-and-go storage, and as it’s separate from the cordless stick, you can plug it in anywhere. The energy dense battery pack is also swappable, and you’ll only need to charge it for 4.5 hours before the next use.
Thanks to the V11 Animal’s bagless design and bigger bin, you won’t need to worry about replacement bags, or frequent emptying. When the vacuum cleaner is full, take advantage of the point-and-shoot system, which gets rid of dust hygienically in just one motion. What’s more, as this model is certified asthma and allergy friendly™, with advanced whole-machine filtration, it’s convenient for all households. When the micro HEPA filter does need a freshen up, just give it a wash, and it’ll be back to its full performance in no time.
Coming in a nickel and purple finish, this Dyson stick vacuum cleaner is stylish as well as functional. Revolutionise your cleaning routine today and order the cordless V11ANIMALKIT at Appliance Supermarket.
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner & Floordok|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4.5 Hours|
|Weight (Approximate)||3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Features||New LCD screen display shows the run time and performance of your vacuum
Direct Drive technology deep cleans carpets and hard floors
Swappable, energy dense battery pack. One battery included for up to 60 minutes of fade-free floor cleaning
|Additional Information||A bigger bin for the big cleans
Changes to a handheld in one click with 4 cleaning tools for the stairs, upholstery and car
Advanced cyclone technology for no loss of suction
Certified asthma and allergy friendly„¢ with advanced whole-machine filtration
FLOORDOK: Vacuum drops into the aluminium dock so it's easy to store anywhere you choose, with no need to fix to the wall
DOK: Articulated charging cradle offers easy drop in
Dok has quick release accessory holder for convenient storage of accessories and cleaner heads
DOK: Integrated cable tidy
|Shipping Height||99 cm|
|Shipping Width||15.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||27.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.