- Dynamic Load Sensor technology automatically optimises suction to suit different floor types
- Up to 60 minutes fade-free floor cleaning²
- Changes to a handheld in one click
- New LCD screen display: shows the run time and performance
The Dyson V11TORQUEDRIVE will remove ground-in dust and hair from a range of surfaces, such as carpets, hard floors, upholstery and car interiors. Featuring a sensor-driven cleaner head and a cordless design, this exclusive model, will breathe new life into your vacuuming routine.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 126.1 cm
- Width: 250 cm
- Depth: 261 cm
Coming with three levels of power, this Dyson vacuum cleaner will help you tackle any cleaning chore. As a cordless model, it's easy to move throughout your home, and with a run time of 60 minutes, you can get your jobs done in only one session. The energy-rich battery pack is swappable, and ensures fade-free vacuuming performance. You can even monitor the status of your V11TORQUEDRIVE, including its run time and performance, via the new LCD screen display.
In the Torque Drive cleaner head, you'll also find Dynamic Load Sensor technology, which optimises suction automatically for all floors - so that they always receive the best suited clean. And, if you're a household with pets, then the V11 Torque Drive will remove stubborn hair too.
When the cleaning's done and you're ready to relax, it's easy to charge this Dyson model, with its 1.8 metre cable length. You won't have to wait for long either, as it will be fully powered again in just three hours.
Clean Multiple Surfaces
This cordless Dyson stick cleaner will vacuum multiple surfaces to perfection, such as:
With only one click, it changes to a handheld model too, giving you ultimate vacuuming flexibility for your stairs or car. You'll also find included tools to enhance your cleaning - the Mini Motorhead, Combination Tool, Crevice Tool and Mini Soft Dusting Brush. Or, use the stainless steel tubes to pick up hidden dirt high-up or down-low.
Low Maintenance Vacuum Cleaner
As the Dyson V11TORQUEDRIVE is bagless with a washable filter, you don't have to worry about it being high maintenance. The 0.76 litre bin is designed for bigger cleans, resulting in fewer trips to empty your vacuum cleaner. When it does reach capacity, the point-and-shoot system will get rid of the dust hygienically.
This Dyson cordless stick vacuum cleaner will make a sophisticated addition to your appliance collection - with its iron, sprayed nickel, and purple finish. Add the V11 Torque Drive to your basket today.
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||6.14 kg|
|Height (cm)||126.1 cm|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Noise Level (dB)||82 dB|
Mini Soft Dusting Brush
|Features||Dynamic Load Sensor technology in the Torque Drive cleaner head automatically optimises suction to suit different floor types
New LCD screen display shows the run time and performance of your vacuum
Swappable, energy dense battery pack - one batter included for up to 60 minutes fade-free floor cleaning²
A bigger bin for the big cleans
Changes to a handheld in one click with 4 cleaning tools for the stairs, car or upholstery
Three power modes to suit any task
Hygienic point-and-shoot bin emptying
|Width (cm)||250 cm|
|Depth (cm)||261 cm|
|Dust Capacity||0.76 litres|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 mins|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Number of power levels||3|
|Shipping Height||900 cm|
|Shipping Width||154 cm|
|Shipping Depth||271 cm|
|Package Contents||Dyson V11 Torque Drive Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Cable Length||1.8 metres|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.