- Most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum: A laser makes invisible dust visible on hard floors
- High Torque cleaner head with anti-tangle technology: powerfully sucks up dust and hair from all floors
- Automatically deep cleans carpets
- The power to clean anywhere: floors, hard-to-reach places, and mattresses
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 126.4 cm
- Width: 25.2 cm
- Depth: 25 cm
The versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier, and the V15 Detect Absolute is no exception. From floors and hard-to-reach places to mattresses, Dyson gives you the power to clean anywhere.
Dyson’s V15DETECTABSKIT is their most powerful, intelligent cordless vacuum to date. With two cleaner heads, this model cleans across all floor types with ease.
The High Torque cleaner head features anti-tangle technology, picking up dust and hair as you go while the detangling comb automatically removes hair from the brush bar. In Auto mode, Dyson DLS technology inside monitors brush bar resistance 360 times a second, adapting power across different floor types. Plus, a piezo sensor continuously counts and sizes dust particles, automatically increasing suction power when you need it.
This model also comes with a Laser Slim Fluffy cleaner head. A precisely angled laser detects the dust you cannot see on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything. And, at just 25 cm wide, Dyson has engineered the Laser Slim Fluffy cleaner head to reach further under furniture and remove dust from narrow gaps.
The click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there, and everywhere in your home. Dyson engineering ensures that you’ll have the same, strong suction from the start of your session until the very end. When it’s time to charge the V15DETECTABSKIT, it only takes four and a half hours to fully charge, so your vacuum will be ready when you need it.
This cordless model comes with a crevice nozzle, combination tool, hair screw tool, and dusting brush to tackle every household task. This model also comes with a Dyson Floordok so you can easily store your vacuum anywhere you like with no need to secure it to the wall. Tools are stored on the docking station, so they’ll always be at hand. Plus, with three power settings, there’s no job too big or too small for the Dyson V15 Detect Absolute.
Easy to maintain, the HEPA filter and Fluffy brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean. This helps to remove dust build-up and helps optimise the vacuum’s performance. The clever LCD screen reports performance in real-time, including maintenance alerts, power modes, and battery life. What’s more, the fully-sealed filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – making the air you breathe as clean as your floors.
Finished in a sprayed satin yellow and gloss nickel colour, the Dyson V15DETECTABS cordless vacuum cleaner will make your cleaning routine a breeze. Order yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Floordok|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||60 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4.5 hrs|
|Weight (Approximate)||3 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Filter Type||HEPA, S Level, H Level, Washable, Micro|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Features||Most powerful, intelligent cordlss vaccum: A laser makes invisible dust visible on the hard floors. LCD shows what's being sucked up in real time
High Torque cleaner head with anti-tangle technology
Automatically deep cleans carpets
Versatility of Dyson cordless technology makes cleaning your home easier: powerful cleaning of floors, hard-to-reach places and mattresses
|Additional Information||1) Laser detects particles you can't normally see: a precisely-angled laser makes invisible dust visible on hard floors - so you don't miss a thing
2) Measures microscopic dust particles: A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles - automatically increasing suction power when needed
|Shipping Height||99 cm|
|Shipping Width||27.1 cm|
|Shipping Depth||15.4 cm|
|Package Contents||Vacuum with Floordok|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.