- Up to 30 mins of powerful fade-free suction
- Direct Drive technology deep cleans carpets and hard floors
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones for no loss of suction
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 124.3 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
Looking to power through the vacuuming with no loss of suction? Then look no further than the Dyson V7 Animal stick cleaner. Designed for homes with pets, the V7ANIMAL will remove hair from your carpets, hard floors, and upholstery.
As this vacuum is a cordless model, you won’t be restricted by wires and plug locations either – giving you ultimate cleaning flexibility.
Floor-to-Ceiling Vacuum Cleaning
Pick up dust from a range of surfaces, such as carpet, laminate, parquet, tile and stone. You can even use the Dyson V7ANIMALKIT to freshen up your sofas and armchairs, while the following tools help you clean every crevice in your home:
- Combination Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Mini Motorhead
- Mini Soft Dusting Brush
- Reach Under Tool
To tackle cobwebs up-high, make use of the stainless steel tubes, or to banish hidden dirt underneath your furniture, try the new Reach Under tool. And, if you’re a household with furry friends, the V7 Animal will remove ground-in pet hair in no time. What’s more, this model now comes with a Complete Cleaning Kit for even more cleaning power. This kit includes:
- Mattress Tool – Removes dust, dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery
- Up-Top Adaptor – Bends and locks at different angles for cleaning in hard-to-reach areas
- Flexi Crevice Tool – Extends and bends to reach awkward narrow spaces where dust settles in your home and car
This vacuum cleaner is low-maintenance with its bagless design and washable filters, while the bin provides 0.54 litres of space before it needs emptying.
On the V7 Animal, you’ll find powerful direct-drive technology in the cleaner head. As a result, this cordless cleaner removes stubborn dirt from carpets and hard floors – with 75% more power than the Dyson V6™.
This stick vacuum cleaner’s 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones produce strong centrifugal forces for no loss of suction, with up to 30 minutes of fade-free performance. You can also choose from three different power levels, to tackle any chore at hand.
When you’re ready to charge this Dyson cleaner, just pick a suitable spot with the 1.8 metre wire, and it’ll be at full power again in only three hours.
The Dyson V7ANIMALKIT is the perfect stick vacuum cleaner for homes with pets. Cordless in design and powerful in performance, it will remove dirt, dust and hair from a range of surfaces. Order yours today!
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Complete Cleaning Kit|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||30 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 hours|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.2 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||3|
|Noise Level (dB)||85 dB|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Dust Capacity||0.54 l|
|Cyclonic Technology||2 Tier Radial™ cyclones|
|Cable Length||1.8 metres|
|Attachments||Cleaning Kit: Mattress Tool, Up-top adaptor, Flexi crevice tool|
|Features||Up to 30 minutes of powerful fade-free suction¹
Direct Drive technology deep cleans carpets and hard floors
New Reach under tool for easy cleaning under furniture
2 Tier Radial™ cyclones for no loss of suction
|Shipping Height||90 cm|
|Shipping Width||15.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||27.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.