- Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones for no loss of suction
- Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
- Hygienic bin emptying
Dyson has revolutionised vacuuming time and time again, and the V7 Animal Extra is yet another powerful, innovative model. It's perfect for homes with pets for a complete clean in every room.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 124.3 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
This cordless stick cleaner is powered by Dyson's V7 motor - this is digitally controlled and designed for strong suction. The motor produces21AW of suction during normal mode and 100 AW in MAX mode -plenty of oomph for cleaning on all floor types including carpets and hard floors.
You can be sure that theV7 Animal is always ready to go, with its short charging time of just 3.5 hours, providing 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction to clean your home.
Dyson's V7 Animal uses 2 Tier Radial cyclone technology to remove dust and dirt from the air in the vacuum. Small cyclones arranged across two tiers, separate debris from the air and deposit it into the 0.54 litre dustbin.
Once the dustbin is full, the emptying mechanism is hygienic and easy-to-use. Simply pull the red eject handle next to the dustbin to release its base and empty its contents.
Weighing just 2.2 kg, the V7ANIMALEXTRA is lightweight enough to tackle all kinds of tasks. With just one click, the vacuum can be converted into a handheld cleaner - ideal for the stairs, upholstery, or car.
Coming with a multitude of tools, you'll get great cleaning results from floor to ceiling. Perfect for carpets, the V7Absolute's direct-drive head gives75% more brush bar power than the V6 model. This extra power, combined with stiff nylon bristles, helps to remove ground-in dirt and lift the carpet pile.
Other attachments include a soft dusting brush, crevice tool, mini motorised brush head, and a combination tool - this includes both a crevice nozzle and dusting brush for quick switching between surfaces. What's more, you'll also find a new reach under tool for easy cleaning under furniture and an extra Mattress tool and Up-top adaptor for whole home cleaning.
Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration, the V7 is ideal for those with allergies. With a washable HEPA filter, keeping on top of your machine is a breeze. And, you can wall mount it on the wall for grab-and-go storage or use the separate charger to plug it in wherever you choose.
Available in a funky purple finish, the Dyson V7ANIMALEXTRA stick vacuum cleaner will make vacuuming easier. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.2 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA, Washable, Micro|
|Floor Type||Carpet, Tile, Parquet, Stone, Laminate, Upholstery|
|Features||2 TierRadial cyclones for no loss of suction
Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration
Changes to a handheld with one click
Max power setting for really stubborn dirt
Hygienic bin emptying
Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
2 year guarantee
|Maximum Battery Run Time||30 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hours|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||73.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||15.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||27.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.