- 30 minute run time - good for bigger homes
- 1.71 kg - very light weight
- 2 power settings - for all of your needs
Offering the strongest suction of any cordless handheld vacuum, Dyson's V7 Trigger is the ideal cleaner for your home. Featuring the latest technology and features, you'll always be able to keep your home and car spotless.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 20.6 cm
- Width: 13.1 cm
- Depth: 31.6 cm
To give you the best cleaning results, Dyson has equipped the V7TRIGGER with their powerful V7 digital motor, spinning up to 110,000 rpm. You'll also find two-tier radial cyclone technology, which creates strong, centrifugal forces with 15 small cyclones.
Also, the easy access conical filters make cleaning your vacuum a breeze. There's even a hygienic bin emptying feature, so you won't ever need to touch the caught dirt - a great family-friendly design.
Weighing just 1.71 kg, this Dyson handheld cleaner is ideal for jobs high and low. You'll also love the iron and sprayed nickel ergonomic design, making the V7 Trigger a stylish and essential addition to your home.
No Job Too Big or Small
Use the soft touch trigger to power up your Dyson V7 vacuum and choose between two different power levels. Select the Powerful mode for up to 30 minutes of fade-free suction - ideal for everyday cleaning tasks. Or, choose the MAX mode for six minutes of extra power for those tougher jobs.
With the V7TRIGGER, you'll even get a range of handy tools to help you get the best results every time:
- Crevice Tool: Specially designed for precise cleaning around edges and narrow gaps.
- Mini Motorised Head: Perfect for cleaning mattresses or removing dirt and hair in tight spaces.
- Combination Tool: Ideal for switching between surfaces, the two tools in one design makes vacuuming a breeze.
Taking only three and a half hours to charge fully, Dyson's nickel manganese cobalt battery is ideal for the busiest of homes and families. Plus, you can easily keep an eye on your vacuum's charge with the handy LED battery indicator.
Get a helping hand at home with Dyson's powerful and versatile V7 handheld vacuum - it's ideal for busy homes and families. Buy your V7TRIGGER today.
|Weight (Approximate)||1.71 kg|
|Input Voltage||21.6 V DC|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||231825-01|
|Product Model||V7 Trigger|
|Product Name||V7 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner|
|Product Type||Portable Vacuum Cleaner|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Air Watts||99.92 W|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||85 dB(A)|
|Sound Emission||85 dB(A)|
|Dust Capacity||540 mL|
|Cleaning Path||13.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.