- Up to 40 minutes powerful fade-free suction
- Changes to handheld in just one click
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones
- Direct Drive technology
The Dyson V8 Animal boasts the most powerful suction of any cordless stick vacuum, thanks to its digital motor. Its cordless and bagless design make this model the ultimate tool for hassle-free home cleaning.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 124.3 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 21 cm
With the V8 Animal, it's like having multiple vacuum cleaners in one. Depending on your needs, you can quickly transform it to reach higher areas, or to use as a handheld for those hard to reach places.
Weighing just 2.61 kg, you can manoeuvre this vacuum around your home with ease. It's a practical model to lift upstairs, use on top of cupboards and get into tight spaces.
The Dyson V8 Animal also has a modern design with an iron, sprayed nickel and titanium finish. Plus, it's 50% quieter than the Dyson Animal vacuum.
As this Dyson vacuum is a bagless model, buying and changing vacuum bags is a thing of the past. Once the dust compartment is full, the vacuum ejects dirt hygienically to minimise mess. Filters are not only washable, but they also last the machine's lifetime.
The V8 Animal offers up to 40 minutes of powerful suction per full charge, so you clean more of your home in one go. You won't be restricted by cables, as it is a cordless model, which gives you the freedom to clean every corner of your home. It can even be used as a handheld unit to keep the interior of your car looking spick and span.
The V8 Animal comes with three handy on-board tools for all your cleaning needs. The Combination Tool and Rigid Crevice Tool are ideal for extracting dirt from your home and in the car. Meanwhile, the Mini Motorised Tool has stiff nylon bristles to remove pet hair and dried on dirt from your upholstery and floors. The soft roller cleaner head sucks up large debris and fine dust.
There's even a Direct Drive Cleaner Head, which pushes the bristles deeper into your floors and upholstery to remove ground-in dirt and dust. With 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 Animal vacuum, you can expect carpets that are more spotless than ever before.
When you need to clean your floors and upholstery, let the Dyson V8 Animal do the hard work for you. Add one to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||2.61 kg|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
Mini motorhead, combination tool
Crevice Tool, Mini Soft Dusting Brush, Reach Under tool
|Features||Up to 40 minutes of powerful fade-free suction
Direct Drive technology deep cleans carpets and hard floors < NEW Reach under tool for easy cleaning under furniture
Changes to handheld in just one click
2 Tier Radial cyclones for no loss of suction
Certified asthma and allergy friendly with advanced whole-machine filtration
Hygienic bin emptying
Wall mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
|Maximum Battery Run Time||40 minutes|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||73.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||15.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||27.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.