- The most powerful, ultra-lightweight cordless vacuum. Only 1.5 kg.
- Five stage whole machine filtration
- Re-engineered Micro Fluffy™ cleaner-head
- 3-in-1 cleaner: transforms to handheld in a click
This Micro cordless vacuum cleaner delivers the performance you come to expect from Dyson yet is their most lightweight model to date. At just 1.5 kg, the MICRO offers whole-machine filtration with no loss of suction for completely clean surfaces all around your home.
The MICRO is powered by Dyson’s Hyperdymium motor. Spinning at up to 105,000 rpm, the motor sucks up microscopic particles and larger debris with ease. Thanks to Radial Root Cyclone technology, eight cyclones generate forces of up to 96,000g to fling dust into the bin rather than the filter – so there’s no loss of suction.
With five stage whole machine filtration, 99.99% of dust and microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns are captured in the bin, expelling cleaner air into your home. What’s more, as this is a 3-in-1 cleaner, you can transform from a floor vacuum into a handheld with just one click. Clean even the most hard-to-reach areas all around your home with the Dyson MICRO.
Tools & Accessories
On the Dyson Micro, you’ll find the powerful direct-drive technology in the Micro Fluffy cleaner head. Soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust from hard floors, for a thorough clean. And, being 45% smaller than the standard Fluffy cleaner head, you’ll be able to clean in tight spaces as well as under furniture.
The MICRO comes with other tools for whole home cleaning. Use the mini motorised tool to remove stubborn dirt from mattresses, upholstery, and stairs while the combination tool is ideal for quick clean-ups and getting in to hard-to-reach places.
With a four-cell lithium-ion battery, you’ll get up to 20 minutes of fade-free cleaning – perfect for tackling all kinds of spills. There’s two button control, press once for continuous cleaning or use the MAX button for intensive spot cleans. Plus, the filter and brush bar are washable, making it easier for you to keep this vacuum looking good as new.
Dispose of dust hygienically using the point-and-shoot bin emptying system, while the docking station can be mounted on the wall for grab-and-go storage.
Finished in classic Nickel, the Dyson MICRO cordless vacuum cleaner will revolutionise your vacuuming routine. Get yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Cyclonic Technology||8 cyclones|
|Additional Information||Two button control: Press the Power button once for continuous cleaning. MAX button for intensive spot cleaning|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.5 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Product Type||Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Filter Type||HEPA, S Level, H Level, Washable, Micro|
|Attachments||Crevice nozzle, Upholstery brush, Dusting brush|
|Features||The most powerful, ultra-lightweight cordless vacuum. Only 1.5 kg
No loss of suction with Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
Five stage whole machine filtration
Re-engineered Micro Fluffy™ cleaner head
3-in-1 cleaner: Transforms from a floor vacuum to a handheld in a click
Dyson-engineered accessories convert the Dyson Micro 1.5kg™ vacuum to a handy cleaner for hard-to-reach areas all around your home
|Maximum Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3.5 hrs|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Shipping Height||70.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||24.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||14.3 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.