- Variable Temperature Zone
With 436 litres of total usable space, the Fisher & Paykel RF523GDX1 will make storing the weekly shops a breeze. Plus, with Frost Free technology, manually defrosting your appliance will be a distant memory. This American style fridge freezer is exclusive.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 1790 cm
- Width: 790 cm
- Depth: 688 cm
Fantastic Storage Facilities
In the fridge section of the RF523GDX1, you'll find 289 litres of usable storage capacity to chill your foods and beverages with ease. This compartment includes four glass spill-proof shelves, six door balconies, and two salad bins, making it easy to organise your groceries. You won't struggle to see what's inside your refrigerator either with the LED light, which is also designed to last longer than conventional bulbs.
Plus, with ActiveSmart Foodcare technology, this Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer adjusts the temperature to maintain a perfect climate for your food. As a result, your groceries will stay fresher and tastier for longer.
Excellent Freezer Options
If you have run out of space in the fridge, why not store some food in the freezer? With two fully extendable freezer drawers, the RF523GDX1 lets you store large items, without you having to rummage around for them. The freezer also has 147 litres (net) of space, giving you more freedom to separate foods like meats and vegetables.
Adjusting the freezer's temperature couldn't be easier simply press the button and the frozen food compartment light will illuminate. Then, just select the minus or plus button to make the environment cooler or warmer.
You can also rest easy if you have a power cut, as the freezer section has a 16 hour storage period without power. Finished in stainless steel, this freestanding American style fridge freezer will complement any modern home.
Offering plenty of storage options and innovative cooling features, the RF523GDX1 from Fisher & Paykel is ideal for any kitchen. Add this fridge freezer to your basket today.
|Brand Name||Fisher and Paykel|
|Weight (Approximate)||136 kg|
|Manufacturer||Fisher and Paykel Appliances|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||289 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||147 Ltrs|
|Net Total Capacity||436 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||6|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
|Product Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||194.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||66.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||72.5 cm|
|Defrost Technology||Frost Free|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.