- Record up to 4 programmes at once
- 170+ channels with no monthly fees
- Connect for streaming and On Demand
- Works with your existing UK satellite dish
Your family can enjoy endless entertainment with the UHD-4X-1000. Catch up with the shows you've missed, enjoy live programmes and record favourite series all subscription free. The Freesat 4K recordable TV box has you covered.
- Height: 4.2 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 15 cm
The Freesat UHD-4X-1000 gives you access to over 170 digital and radio channels, as well as 20+ channels in HD. From family favourites to gritty dramas, there's something for the whole family. Not only that, but you can choose from a selection of on-demand services including, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, BritBox, and UKTV Play. Just connect the receiver to your home Wi-Fi to start streaming.
Never miss out on a series again with Freesat's seven day catch up function. Whether your programme was on three hours or three days ago, you can navigate back through the last week of TV to find it. Turn back time whenever you need to.
Use the easy-to-use TV programme guide to scroll through upcoming shows and get more information about each one. With 1 TB of storage, you can have up to 500 hours of recordable content at your fingertips. You can even record up to four programmes at once so you can plan and record what you want in advance.
Han an unexpected knock at the door? No problem, the UHD-4X-1000 lets you pause live TV. What's more, you can even rewind parts you've missed or restart live TV on selected channels.
Freesat has also included a host of other features to make your TV experience more enjoyable. Jump straight to the action with quick access to BBC iPlayer, Netflix, and ITV Hub directly from the remote. You can also connect another device using the USB port for added flexibility.
You can also control your receiver from a smartphone or tablet with the Freesat App. Set programmes to record, whether you're at home or out and about, so you never have to miss a thing. Plus, ensure younger viewers don't see anything they shouldn't with parental controls on the UHD-4X-1000.
Setting up the UHD-4X-1000 is easy too. Simply connect it to an existing satellite dish to get going. And, once you link the box to your TV via the included HDMI cable, a whole world of entertainment is at your fingertips.
Watch what you want at a time to suit you with the Freesat 4K Recordable TV media player. Get yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||0.581 kg|
|Number of Channels||170+|
|Manufacturer||Freesat UK Ltd|
|Maximum Power Consumption||9.1 W|
|Service Type||BBC iPlayer, YoutTube, Netflix, ITV Player, Demand 5, UKTV Play, BritBox, STV, CBS catchup, Horror Bites, Pop Fun, France 24|
|Product Type||Media Player|
|Hard Drive Capacity||1 TB|
|Maximum Recording Time||250 hours HD, 500 hours SD|
|Features||Record up to 4 programmes at once, with live restart on select channels
Store up to 500 hours of SD entrtainment
170+ channels with no monthly fees - including over 20 in HD and multiple radio stations
Connect for streaming and on Demand: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, My5 Netflix, YouTube & BritBox
Simple to set-up: Works with your existing UK satellite dish
|Shipping Height||30.4 cm|
|Shipping Width||29.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||31.6 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.