- 256 litre capacity - holds 13 bags of food shopping
- Total No Frost tech stops ice build-ups in the fridge & freezer
- Water dispenser - no plumbing required
- Reversible doors to suit your kitchen layout
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 56.2 cm
Featuring a generous 256 litres of useable space, the freestanding MC55251MD provides the solution to all your cooling needs. Whether you’re putting away fresh items from the weekly shop or stocking up on frozen essentials, this Fridgemaster fridge freezer offers a range of storage options to make your life easier.
Fridge Freezer Storage
Discover 171 net litres of storage space in the refrigerator section of the MC55251MD – that’s up to 13 bags of shopping. Two glass shelves allow you to separate your most used chilled items, while larger bottles of juice, milk or condiments can be stored securely across three door balconies. If you enjoy your fruit and vegetables, keep them fresher for longer in the salad bin.
Whether you’re stocking up on bargain buys or family basics, the large net capacity of 85 net litres offers more than enough space. Across the four transparent, you can easily access all your frozen favourites, from ice cream and desserts to bags of peas and meat joints.
What’s more, as this compartment has been rated four stars, you can store food safely at temperatures as low as -18°C, for up to a year. And, in the event of power loss, you can rest easily thanks to the 13 hour storage period, which prevents items from being spoiled or wasted.
This Fridgemaster fridge freezer is a Total No Frost model. Ice formations are prevented from taking up valuable space, and you’ll never need to defrost your appliance manually again. You’ll also find a non-plumbed water dispenser on the MC55251MD – perfect for when you need a refreshing drink. Plus, an LED internal light will illuminate your fridge’s contents for better visibility and less energy usage than a standard bulb.
Finished in a classic white, the MC55251MD fridge freezer will blend into any kitchen or utility room with ease. It’s flexible to install as well, with its freestanding design and reversible doors.
With a generous capacity and no frost technology, this Fridgemaster model will meet all your cooling and freezing needs. Order one from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||53 kg|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||4 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||256 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||171 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||85 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Transparent|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||188.7 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||58 cm|
|Features||256 litre capacities
Total No Frost
Water dispenser - no plumbing required
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||13 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.