- Removable Basket (ideal for frequently used items)
- 302L capacity (holds upto 17 bags of food shopping
- Winter Guard (perfect for garages and outbuildings)
- 4 star Freezer (store your frozen food for up to 12 months)
The Fridgemaster MCF306 is a four star rated chest freezer with 302 litres of net storage space enough for 17 bags of shopping. This freestanding model is ideal for stocking up on the family essentials.
Looking for a smaller capacity chest freezer? You can also buy this Fridgemaster model with a 198 litre net capacity MCF198.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 83 cm
- Width: 112.5 cm
- Depth: 67.2 cm
Available in a clean white finish, the MCF306 from Fridgemaster is the perfect addition to your home. As a chest freezer, it offers plenty of space without limiting you to drawers and compartments. There's a handy removable basket that's easy to load which will help organise your favourite foods as well as ample room for larger items. What's more, a counterbalanced lid makes packing your freezer simple, as it stays open while you fill it.
You can also adjust the temperature according to the food you're storing. The Fast Freeze setting rapidly lowers the temperature when new food is added useful if you have just done your supermarket shop. Plus, the rotary dial makes selecting the desired temperature a breeze.
Fridgemaster has included Winter Guard technology on the MCF306, so it will run easily in temperatures as low as -15°C, allowing you to store it safely in a utility room, or garage. The added flexibility makes it the perfect back-up appliance should you need the extra space.
As freezers are on 24/7, it is important to have good energy efficiency. That's why this model has been awarded an A+ energy rating, which could help save you money on your utility bills and protect the planet. In the event of a power cut, it can store your food for up to 24 hours to prevent any waste. A flame retardant back panel is also included for extra peace of mind.
This high-quality chest freezer from Fridgemaster offers plenty of storage space and a four star freezer rating. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Weight (Approximate)||42 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||302 Ltrs|
|Product Type||Chest Freezer|
|Shipping Height||88.8 cm|
|Shipping Width||115.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||69.3 cm|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||1|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Lid
Removable Door Seal
SN~T Temperature Class
20 kg Freezing capacity per 24hrs
24 Hours Storage period in power failure
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £35
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £35
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 35.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.