- Winter Guard (Works at room temperatures as low as -15 degrees)
- Adjustable thermostat ( to suit your needs)
- Wired basket (easy to orgnize your food)
- 95L capacity (holds 5 bags of food shopping)
The MCF96 is a compact, four-star chest freezer with 95 L of net storage space that's enough for five bags of food shopping. It's great for stocking up on supermarket bargains and will fit easily into most kitchens, garages, or utility rooms.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85.4 cm
- Width: 54.6 cm
- Depth: 47.9 cm
Great Design and Storage
Available in a clean white colour, this Fridgemaster chest freezer will suit any home's d©cor. It also features an elegant external handle, making it easy to open the door.
And, at just 54.6 cm wide and 47.9 cm deep, the freestanding MCF96 packs lots of storage into a narrow space. You'll even find a handy moveable basket inside, so you can organise all your favourite foods.
As freezers are on 24/7, their energy ratings are important, and this Fridgemaster model won't disappoint it has been awarded a positive rating of A+, which could save you money on running costs. This chest freezer can also store food safely for 24 hours without power, which is reassuring in the case of a power cut.
There's even an adjustable thermostat, which lets you manually raise or lower the MCF96's temperature. This is useful if you've just added your supermarket shop all you need to do is reach in and lower the temperature for faster freezing. Plus, with Winter Guard, you can place this chest freezer anywhere in your home as it works in room temperatures as low as -15°C.
If you freeze lots of fresh food, the MCF96 is ideal. As a four-star freezer, it reaches temperatures as low as -18°C and can store food safely for up to 12 months.
You'll even find a removable door seal on this Fridgemaster model, so if the seal wears out over time, it's easy to replace.
Looking for more freezer space? Then add the MCF96 to your basket today.
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||40 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||24 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||96 Ltrs|
|Product Type||Chest Freezer|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||49.5 cm|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||1|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Lid
?11.76 Annual Running Cost (based upon av. figure of 7p be kwh Inc. VAT)
Removal Door Seal
24 Hours Storage period in power failure
9.5 kg Freezing capacity per 24hrs
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.