- Winter Guard (Works at room temperatures as low as -15 degrees)
- Adjustable thermostat ( to suit your needs)
- Wired basket (easy to orgnize your food)
- 95L capacity (holds 5 bags of food shopping)
The MCF96 is a compact, four-star chest freezer with 95 L of net storage space that's enough for five bags of food shopping. It's great for stocking up on supermarket bargains and will fit easily into most kitchens, garages, or utility rooms.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85.4 cm
- Width: 54.6 cm
- Depth: 47.9 cm
Great Design and Storage
Available in a clean white colour, this Fridgemaster chest freezer will suit any home's d©cor. It also features an elegant external handle, making it easy to open the door.
And, at just 54.6 cm wide and 47.9 cm deep, the freestanding MCF96 packs lots of storage into a narrow space. You'll even find a handy moveable basket inside, so you can organise all your favourite foods.
As freezers are on 24/7, their energy ratings are important, and this Fridgemaster model won't disappoint it has been awarded a positive rating of A+, which could save you money on running costs. This chest freezer can also store food safely for 24 hours without power, which is reassuring in the case of a power cut.
There's even an adjustable thermostat, which lets you manually raise or lower the MCF96's temperature. This is useful if you've just added your supermarket shop all you need to do is reach in and lower the temperature for faster freezing. Plus, with Winter Guard, you can place this chest freezer anywhere in your home as it works in room temperatures as low as -15°C.
If you freeze lots of fresh food, the MCF96 is ideal. As a four-star freezer, it reaches temperatures as low as -18°C and can store food safely for up to 12 months.
You'll even find a removable door seal on this Fridgemaster model, so if the seal wears out over time, it's easy to replace.
Looking for more freezer space? Then add the MCF96 to your basket today.
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||40 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||24 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||96 Ltrs|
|Product Type||Chest Freezer|
|Shipping Height||89 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||49.5 cm|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||1|
|Additional Information||Counter Balanced Lid
?11.76 Annual Running Cost (based upon av. figure of 7p be kwh Inc. VAT)
Removal Door Seal
24 Hours Storage period in power failure
9.5 kg Freezing capacity per 24hrs
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.