- 92 litre capacity - holds 5 bags of food shopping
- Interior lighting
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.5 cm
- Width: 49.4 cm
- Depth: 49.4 cm
Fridgemaster MUL4892MF Description
If you’re looking for a fridge that isn’t going to take up valuable space in your kitchen, then this white undercounter model from Fridgemaster is the one for you. With a generous capacity and auto-defrost, it’s ideal for smaller households or those who need a little extra space.
Plenty of Storage
This nifty larder fridge will fit under your counters nicely without compromising on capacity. Chill your favourite foods with 92 litres of net space which is the equivalent of up to five bags of shopping – that’s plenty of room for most households.
The internal storage on this Fridgemaster model is divided up to keep things neat and tidy, and the interior lighting helps you find whatever you need. You can keep raw meat away from dairy with the two height-adjustable shelves and your fruit and vegetables in a separate compartment. This will keep our produce fresher for longer.
In the door, you’ll find three additional balconies to store bottles of juice, milk and all your favourite condiments. All the storage options on the MUL4892MF make it easy to stay organised.
Fridgemaster has equipped the MUL4892MF with auto defrost technology which stops ice build-up on the back wall, always keeping your appliance efficient.
Integrating this freestanding fridge into your home is a breeze thanks to the reversible door. And, the classic white finish will suit any kitchen’s décor.
The MUL4892MF is a great addition to any home while offering great value for money. Buy yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||24 kg|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Features||92 litre capacity
Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||89 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||53.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||54.2 cm|
|Additional Information||Static Cooling Technology
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||92 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.