- 94 litre capacity plus a frozen food compartment
- LED interior lighting
- Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
- Reversible door to suit your kitchen layout
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.2 cm
- Width: 47.5 cm
- Depth: 44.8 cm
The Fridgemaster MUR4894MF is a compact undercounter fridge with 94 litres of net storage space. This freestanding model is ideal for those with limited space or as an addition to your existing cooling appliance.
At just 84cm high and 47.5 cm wide, the MUR4894MF fits perfectly into smaller spaces. Its compact design will mean it will fit neatly under most kitchen counters or in a pantry.
Offering two adjustable shelves, you can arrange your fridge the way you want it. This is especially useful if you need to store larger or bulky items. A salad crisper at the bottom keeps your fruit and vegetables fresh and flavoursome. And the three door balconies provide extra flexibility for bottles of milk, juice, or water. Plus, you can store up to five bags of groceries – enough for a weekly shop for one adult.
A freezer compartment also features on the MUR4894MF. A compact icebox, it gives you space to freeze leftovers or your favourite snacks for your next movie night in.
An LED internal light on this appliance illuminates its contents, so you can easily find what you’re looking for whatever time of day. What’s more, the flame retardant metal back adds extra peace of mind.
The MUR4894MF comes in a clean white finish to suit any décor, and the reversible door means you can place it anywhere in your kitchen.
With a generous capacity, compact design, and a freezer compartment, the Fridgemaster MUR4894MF undercounter fridge is the perfect solution to any home. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||21.5 kg|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Features||94 litre capacity plus a frozen food compartment
LED interior lighting
Special drawer to keep fruit and veg organised
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||89 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||49.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||46.8 cm|
|Additional Information||Static Cooling Technology
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||94 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.