- 48cm under counter larder fridge
Looking for a compact fridge with plenty of storage options? The Haden HL92W is an under counter model offering shelves, balconies, and more to organise a range of chilled goods. It's also freestanding, with simple installation features, so it will fit into any kitchen with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
This Haden fridge offers a 92 litre capacity, and a multitude of places to store your favourite cooled foods. Discover the following:
- Two glass shelves: Keep everything organised and separated - from sandwich fillings and meats, to butter and cheese - across this refrigerator's two shelves.
- Three door balconies: Place taller or more fragile items, like sauce bottles, milk cartons, and eggs, within the three door balconies.
- One salad bin: If you're a health-conscious household that enjoys fruits and vegetables, the salad compartment is ideal. Here, your items will keep their freshness and retain their vitamins for longer.
You'll also find bulb lighting inside the HL92W, so you can see the contents easily, and pick whatever you need quickly.
Haden has designed this larder fridge with ease-of-use in mind. Whether you're right- or left-handed, the reversible door can be adapted to suit your needs. And, to keep maintenance hassle-free, there's also a removable door seal.
For those considering safety, you'll be pleased to know that the metal backing on this larder fridge is flame retardant. The A+ energy rating also ensures that the HL92W runs efficiently, saving you money on your utility bills, and reducing your impact on the environment.
With measurements of 84 cm x 48 cm x 50 cm (H x W x D), you can place the Haden HL92W underneath most kitchen or utility counters. Also finished in white with a freestanding design, it's sure to blend into any home's d'©cor.
This freestanding fridge offers the compact answer to all your food storage needs. Add the under counter HL92W to your basket now.
|Weight (Approximate)||22 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Product Type||Larder Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||88.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||50 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||54 cm|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||92 Ltr Gross|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.