- 48cm under counter larder fridge
Looking for a compact fridge with plenty of storage options? The Haden HL92W is an under counter model offering shelves, balconies, and more to organise a range of chilled goods. It's also freestanding, with simple installation features, so it will fit into any kitchen with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Depth: 50 cm
This Haden fridge offers a 92 litre capacity, and a multitude of places to store your favourite cooled foods. Discover the following:
- Two glass shelves: Keep everything organised and separated - from sandwich fillings and meats, to butter and cheese - across this refrigerator's two shelves.
- Three door balconies: Place taller or more fragile items, like sauce bottles, milk cartons, and eggs, within the three door balconies.
- One salad bin: If you're a health-conscious household that enjoys fruits and vegetables, the salad compartment is ideal. Here, your items will keep their freshness and retain their vitamins for longer.
You'll also find bulb lighting inside the HL92W, so you can see the contents easily, and pick whatever you need quickly.
Haden has designed this larder fridge with ease-of-use in mind. Whether you're right- or left-handed, the reversible door can be adapted to suit your needs. And, to keep maintenance hassle-free, there's also a removable door seal.
For those considering safety, you'll be pleased to know that the metal backing on this larder fridge is flame retardant. The A+ energy rating also ensures that the HL92W runs efficiently, saving you money on your utility bills, and reducing your impact on the environment.
With measurements of 84 cm x 48 cm x 50 cm (H x W x D), you can place the Haden HL92W underneath most kitchen or utility counters. Also finished in white with a freestanding design, it's sure to blend into any home's d'©cor.
This freestanding fridge offers the compact answer to all your food storage needs. Add the under counter HL92W to your basket now.
|Weight (Approximate)||22 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Product Type||Larder Fridge|
|Shipping Height (cm)||88.5 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||50 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||54 cm|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||92 Ltr Gross|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.