- 60/40 split
- Total No Frost Technology - prevents build-up of ice in freezer section and preserves lifespan and freshness of food contents in refrigerators.
- Freezer drawers - a more user friendly and ergonomic set up. Allows easier access to frozen foods and less energy is consumed (less cold air escapes than opening a traditional freezer door)
- Myzone - Isolated drawer compartment within the fridge with an independent temperature control, giving the freedom to chill food items at ideal temperatures.
- External digital user interfact
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 190 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
Haier HETR3619FWMG Description
Keep your food fresh and your kitchen looking stylish with this Haier fridge freezer. The freestanding HETR3619FWMG offers plenty of storage options to hold all the family’s favourite foods.
Boasting a total usable capacity of 345 litres, there’s plenty of room in the HETR3619FWMG for all your fresh and frozen food. The fridge compartment has a 231-litre capacity, making it ideal for larger families that enjoy their fresh fruit and vegetables. The freezer also has a generous 114 litres of capacity, while the four-star freezer rating means that you can freeze fresh food and store it for up to 12 months.
There are various storage options in this Haier fridge freezer, to help keep our food organised. The three glass shelves are adjustable to allow for those awkward, bulky items, while the three door balconies offer additional space for condiments, milk, eggs, and cheese.
You’ll also find a MyZone drawer in the fridge which comes with a temperature slider, so you can adjust the temperature between -1 and +1 degrees. Perfect for your fruit and vegetables, meat, cheese, or fish. And, an LED light offers more efficient and brighter lighting, so it’s easier to locate the items you need.
As this is a three-door model, the freezer is divided into two direct access drawers. Made of white plastic, you’ll be able to choose your frozen goods without having to open the whole freezer. What’s more, in case of power failure, the HETR3619FWMG will safely store our goods for up to 13 hours.
Tired of manually defrosting your freezer? Haier has included No Frost technology on the HETR3619FWMG, so you never have to do this again. It will prevent the build-up of ice which can impact the appliance’s efficiency and the amount of available space.
A digital display allows you to easily control your fridge freezer such as changing the temperature or turning on the holiday function if you’re going away for a while. Plus, both compartments have an open door alarm, so you’ll never have to worry about leaving the door open.
Plus, you’ll have access to ice-cool water at any time of year thanks to the non-plumbed water dispenser. Simply fill it up with fresh water and you’ll get refreshing drinks whenever you want.
Featured in a gentle silver finish, the Haier HETR3619FWMG 60cm fridge freezer is the ideal kitchen companion. Order yours from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Number of Freezer Baskets||2|
|Multi Air Flow Technology||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||80 kg|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||12 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Built in digital display|
|Suitable for garage||No|
|Door Alarm||Yes - both Fridge & Freezer|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||231 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||114 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||White|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||38 (dB)|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||198 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73 cm|
|Additional Information||Freezer drawers mean less cool air loss vs traditional door - saving energy
|Features||Total No Frost Technology
Freezer drawers - a more user friendly and ergonomic set up
Myzone - Isolated drawer compartment
External digital user interfact
|Certifications & Standards||GS/CE/ISO9001|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||13 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.