- FHD Smart TV, Vidaa Smart U2.5 Smart platform
- Freeview Play: Catch Up Programmes
- Unibody Design
Access a multitude of entertainment options in a compact package with the 40A5600FTUKU. You'll find an Full HD LED screen, Smart capabilities, and a range of connection ports, to upgrade your viewing. This Hisense TV is the perfect balance between functionality and style, with its A+ energy rating and unibody design.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 51.3 cm
- Width: 89.3 cm
- Depth: 86 cm
High-Quality Freeview Play
Watch rom-coms, sports matches, documentaries and more in Full HD quality on this Hisense TV's LED screen. The 1920 x 1080 resolution projects crystal-clear images which highlight the smallest of details - so you'll never miss a thing in that all-important scene.
Thanks to integrated Freeview Play, you can browse through seven days of content on the Hisense 40A5600FTUKU. Totally subscription-free, you can access a fantastic range of programmes without monthly fees, and without additional boxes if your home is short on space. You'll also have the luxury of pausing and rewinding live TV, in case you want to grab some snacks for the sofa.
Want to host a gaming night with friends, or watch a DVD from your collection with the family? Discover two HDMI ports and two USB ports on this Hisense television, where you can link up all sorts of devices. If you want to share images from your laptop, you can do so via the PC streaming feature, and if you want to listen to entertainment in privacy, make use of the headphone jack.
Smart Online TV
Powered by the Vidaa U 2.5 platform, the 40A5600FTUKU is a Smart TV, and gives you entry to the incredible world of on-demand apps. It's simple to get your television online via Wi-Fi, or by connecting an Ethernet cable.
Some of the built-in services you'll find include:
- All 4
- Amazon Video
- BBC iPlayer
- Demand 5
- ITV Player
- UKTV Play
This Hisense Full HD LED TV is a compact model with its 40' screen, and has a black stand to help it blend into your living room effortlessly. Alternatively, for a more streamlined finish, you can mount this VESA compatible television to the wall.
Sometimes the best things come in small packages - this Hisense 40' LED TV is the perfect balance between high-quality entertainment and a practical design. Buy the 40A5600FTUK today.
|Weight (Approximate)||5.4 kg|
|Screen Technology||Full HD|
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Features||FHD Smart TV
Smart Platform: Vidaa Smart U2.5
Freeview Play: catch Up Programmes
|Power (Watts)||36 Watts|
|Additional Information||Stand colour: black|
|Product Type||Full HD Television|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating System||Vidaa U 2.5|
|Service Type||Freeview Play|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Number of HDMI Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|RMS Output Power||2x7W|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Shipping Height||61 cm|
|Shipping Width||100.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||13.2 cm|
|Streaming services & apps supported||BBC iPlayer
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.