- Open Door Alarm
- Reversible doors
- Electronic Controls
- Fixed Hinge
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
Hisense FUV124D4AW1 Description
This integrated Hisense freezer is a fantastic choice for those with limited kitchen space. Though compact, you’ll still find a 97-litre net capacity to store your frozen goods.
This under counter freezer is a great space-saving option, but still performs to Hisense’s renowned high standards. Awarded with the top four-star rating, you can keep food frozen safely for up to 12 months – perfect if you enjoy batch baking or preparing meals in advance.
Offering a 97-litre net capacity, the FUV124D4AW1 can also store up to five bags of shopping, while three clear drawers make organising your food easy. Whether this will be your main or additional freezer, it’s an excellent choice.
Hisense has designed this freezer to fit into your kitchen perfectly. You can reverse the door to work the freezer around your workspace. Plus, with the same noise level of a library at 39dB, you’ll hardly notice that your freezer is running.
The FUV124D4AW1 can even keep your food frozen in case of a power cut. Rest easy knowing that your food will be stored safely for up to 14 hours without power.
You can even use fast freeze or change the temperature of your Hisense freezer to suit different foods – simply adjust the temperature using the electronic control and LED display.
This Hisense under counter freezer is a fantastic option for those with limited space. Order the FUV124D4AW1 today.
|Suitable for garage||No|
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.5 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Storage period in power failure (hours)||14 Hours|
|Freezing capacity per 24hrs (kg)||4.4 kg|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||97 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Product Type||Built In Freezer|
|Shipping Height||88.8 cm|
|Shipping Width||62.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||57 cm|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Additional Information||Internal controls
221 kwh annual energy rating
Power Sumption 0.605kWh/day
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.