- 23 litre capacity & 27 cm turntable for large dinner plates
- 800 Watt power output - for fast cooking
- Timer helps you cook food to perfection
- Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 29.3 cm
- Width: 48.5 cm
- Depth: 41 cm
Take the stress out of preparing and cooking family meals with this Hisense microwave. Whether you’re cooking from scratch or defrosting leftovers, it will do all the hard work for you – saving you valuable time.
Easy, Stress-Free Cooking
The H23HOBS5HUK has 11 different power settings up to 800 W, allowing you to cook your food at the correct wattage. You can easily adjust the power level using the touch control button on the front of the microwave, so it’s no hassle to change your settings with every meal.
This Hisense model has a capacity of 23 net litres, so there’s plenty of room to cook a large variety of meals. The microwave also has a width of 48.5 cm, so it will be easy to find space to position it on your worktop. The simple but effective design will look smart in any kitchen, and its classic black finish will suit any colour scheme.
Inside the appliance there’s a 27 cm turntable which rotates during cooking, ensuring that your food will be heated evenly and safely. It’s ideal for larger dinner plates, and as it’s made of glass, you can easily clean it in the sink or in the dishwasher.
What’s more, the H23HOBS5HUK features Step Bake. This function lets you programme two or three step-by-step cooking stages, so you get the perfect results whatever you choose to cook.
Choice of Programmes
A range of programmes take the guesswork out of preparing your food. Choose from six automatic settings including Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Vegetable, Beverage, and My Plate which is perfect for meat and a side dish. With Smart Cook, simply select one to six on the number panel to cook immediately at full power – ideal if you’re in a hurry. Each number represents cooking time (one to six minutes) so you’re always in control.
You can select auto defrost, set your power level and your cooking times all on the easy-to use touch panel. Plus, there’s also a convenient memory function on the H23MOBS5HUK which remembers your three favourite settings for next time.
Hisense has also included a child lock feature to stop those wondering little hands interfering with your programme or timings. And, there’s a clock to keep track of the time, and the timer will let you set your food’s cooking duration.
With a handy LED digital display, bulb light and an impressive range of programmes, the Hisense H23MOBS5HUK freestanding microwave is the ideal kitchen companion. Order yours today.
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Microwave Type||Solo Microwave|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.7 kg|
|Microwave Power||800 Watts|
|Grill Power||Not applicable|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Turntable Diameter||27 cm|
|Internal Depth||32 cm|
|Internal Height||21 cm|
|Internal Width||33 cm|
|Usable Cavity Volume||23 litre|
|Features||23 litre capacity & 27 cm turntable for large dinner plates
800 Watt power output - for fast cooking
Timer helps you cook food to perfection
Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
Easy to use touch controls
|Shipping Height||37.1 cm|
|Shipping Width||56.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||46.2 cm|
|Additional Information||11 power levels
Cooking time, Time Defrost, Weight Defrost, Power Level, Clock setting, Kitchen Timer
Popcorn/ potato/ pizza/ vegetable (frozen)/Beverage/My Plate (meat, side dish)
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.