- 25 L capacity & 28.8 cm turntable for large dinner plates
- 900 Watt power output - cooks food rapidly and evenly
- Timer helps you cook food to perfection
- Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 29.3 cm
- Width: 48.5 cm
- Depth: 41 cm
This 900 W, solo microwave from Hisense is the perfect fit for a busy home kitchen. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and large enough to serve the whole family.
Perfect for Families
Designed with the family in mind, this Hisense microwave has a 25 L net capacity. This makes it the perfect size for those in need of a little more cooking space, so you can make the sure the whole table is ready to eat at once.
The H25MOBS7HUK has 11 different power settings up to 900 W, giving you a range of cooking options. There are six automatic programmes to take the guesswork out of cooking. Choose from Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Vegetable, Beverage, and My Plate for quick results. There’s also an Auto Defrost function which uses intervals of low heat to defrost your food evenly. Simply select the weight of the food and the defrost time is adjusted automatically.
Take control of your cooking with Step Bake. Programme in two or three step-by-step stages so you can get the perfect results whatever you choose to make. You’ll also find Smart Cook on this Hisense model. Select one to six on the control panel to cook immediately at 100% power – ideal if you’re in a hurry. Each number represents cooking time in minutes, so you’ll always know exactly when your food is ready. What’s more, the convenient memory function lets you programme your three favourite settings for quicker mealtimes.
Inside the H25MOBS7HUK you’ll find a 28.8 cm turntable which is ideal for larger dinner plates and awkward shaped containers. And, at just 48.5 cm wide, it will be easy to find a place for this microwave on your kitchen worktops.
This Hisense solo microwave features a sleek, black design that will suit any kitchen’s décor. It also has easy-to-use touch controls as well as an easy to read LED digital display. Hisense has also included a child lock feature to stop those wondering little hands interfering with your programme or timings. And, there’s a programmable timer so you can set your preferred cooking time.
With plenty of programmes and settings, the Hisense H25MOBS7HUK microwave let’s you cook food perfectly and conveniently. Order yours today.
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Microwave Type||Solo Microwave|
|Weight (Approximate)||13.2 kg|
|Microwave Power||900 Watts|
|Grill Power||Not applicable|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Turntable Diameter||28.8 cm|
|Internal Depth||34 cm|
|Internal Height||21 cm|
|Internal Width||32 cm|
|Usable Cavity Volume||25 litre|
|Features||25 litre capacity & 28.8 cm turntable for large dinner plates
900 Watts power output - cooks food rapidly and evenly
Timer helps you cook food to perfection
Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
Easy-to-use touch controls
|Shipping Height||35 cm|
|Shipping Width||54.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth||43.6 cm|
|Additional Information||11 power levels
Cooking time, Time Defrost, Weight Defrost, Power Level, Clock setting, Kitchen Timer
Popcorn/ potato/ pizza/ vegetable (frozen)/Beverage/My Plate (meat, side dish)
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.