- 28 litre capacity & 31.5 cm turntable for large dinner plates
- 900 Watt power output and 1150 Watt grill power - cooks food rapidly and evenly
- Timer helps you cook food to perfection
- Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 30.7 cm
- Width: 52 cm
- Depth: 43 cm
This easy-to-use microwave is a fantastic addition to your home. It can be used as a regular microwave, but it also doubles up as a grill, so it’s great for preparing a wide range of meals for you and your family.
Perfect For Your Cooking Needs
The H28MOBS8HGUK has 11 different power levels ranging up to 900 W, allowing you to cook your food exactly how you like it. It also has a 1150 W, built in grill. This powerful grill function can cook quick, healthy meals with a baked and crispy finish.
With a capacity of 28 net litres, this Hisense microwave will give you plenty of space to cook a large variety of dishes. The 31.5 cm turntable will heat up your food evenly and safely, while the defrost feature allows you to prepare your meals quickly. This is always handy when you want a night off from cooking.
Use the seven automatic programmes to take the guesswork out of cooking. Choose from Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Vegetable, Beverage, My Plate and Meat for accurate results. There’s a Step Bake function which allows you to programme in two or three step-by-step stages, so you get the perfect results whatever you to make.
Plus, you’ll also find Smart Cook on this Hisense model. Select one to six on the control panel to cook immediately at 100% power – ideal if you’re in a hurry. Each number represents cooking time in minutes, so you’ll always know exactly when your food is ready.
The modern, black finish of the Hisense H28MOBS8HGUK doesn’t just look great, but it also has handy features that make it the perfect appliance for busy kitchens.
It has easy-to-use touch controls, so selecting the right programme is a breeze. Set your preferred cooking time using the programmable timer and see your food’s progress at a glance on the LED digital display. There’s even a memory function which allows you to save up to three favourite settings for quick and efficient cooking.
What’s more, Hisense has also included a child lock on this model to stop wondering hands from changing any settings.
With a range of cooking functions and settings, the Hisense H28MOBS8HGUK microwave and grill will make light work of the cooking, even in the busiest of households. Buy one from Euronics today.
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Microwave Type||Microwave with Grill|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.4 kg|
|Microwave Power||900 Watts|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Turntable Diameter||31.5 cm|
|Internal Depth||36 cm|
|Internal Height||21 cm|
|Internal Width||33 cm|
|Usable Cavity Volume||28 litre|
|Features||28 litre capacity & 31.5 cm turntable for large dinner plates
900 Watt power output and 1150 Watt grill power - cooks food rapidly and evenly
Timer helps you cook food to perfection
Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
|Shipping Height||36.2 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.9 cm|
|Shipping Depth||46 cm|
|Additional Information||6 programmes/functions: Cooking time, Wgt. Time defrost, Clock. Timer, Power level, My plate, Grill.combi
Popcorn/Potato/Pizza/Vegetable(frozen)/Beverage/My Plate (meat, side dish)/Meat Beef/Meat Pork
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.