- 2 in 1: turns into a handheld in mere seconds
- Up to 45 mins runtime on a single charge
- Six powerful LEDs light up the dark areas
- Motorized Turbo Brush: has an extra wide brush roll to ensure better suction
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 111 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
Hisense HVC6133WUK Description
Keep your home spotless from top to bottom with this cordless upright vacuum from Hisense. A 2-in-1 design, and a 45 minute run time mean you’ll clean more of your home in one go.
Introducing the Hi-Move vacuum cleaner from Hisense. Cordless and weighing just 2.5kg, the HVC6133WUK is ideal for cleaning everywhere around your house.
It features a motorised turbo brush roll which is extra wide to ensure better suction. Its soft linings and bumpers are kind to wooden floors and furniture while its one-click removal makes removing long hair and dirt a breeze. Suitable for all floor types, this Hisense vacuum is perfect for every home.
Being a 2-in-1 model, you can switch from a stick cleaner to a handhold model with ease. Move room to room cleaning floors in seconds or take care of hard-to-reach shelves, car interiors, and upholstery in handheld mode. Plus, coming with six powerful LEDs, you’ll be able to see every speck of dirt in dark corners and under furniture – don’t miss any grime again with Hisense.
A number of handy tools come with the HVC6133WUK, giving you more options for cleaning around the home. Attachments include:
- Crevice Nozzle – For getting into tight, difficult places, this tool offers precise cleaning. Ensure every nook and cranny is spotless, from floor to ceiling.
- Dusting Brush – This tool is ideal for cleaning skirting boards, upholstery, sideboard and on top of cupboards.
- Turbo Brush – A motorised brush to pick up pet hair from floors and surfaces.
This Hisense vacuum features fade-free lithium batteries, so you can expect powerful cleaning every time you switch it on. With up to 45 minutes of suction, you’ll have all the time you need to keep your home in order. Enjoy just six hours of charging time, so this model will be ready to go when you need it. And, with a removable battery, you can charge it wherever it suits you.
Offering a 0.5-litre dust capacity, there’s plenty of room to clean before the bin needs emptying. Its easy-empty design ensures your hands stay dirt and dust-free. The washable filter helps to keep your vacuum in top condition while the foldable handle means it can be stored neatly away in a small cupboard. What’s more, there’s onboard storage and a wall-mount dock to keep everything in its place.
Coming in a white finish, the Hisense HVC6133WUK cordless vacuum cleaner will make the perfect addition to your cleaning routine. Buy one from Appliance Supermarket today.
|Product Type||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||45 min|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||6 hrs|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.5 kg|
|Number of Power Levels||2|
|Pet Hair Cleaning||Yes|
|Hose Length||1.11 m|
|Features||2 in 1: Enjoy all the advantages of an upright vacuum cleaner that turns into a handheld in mere seconds
Up to 45 mins run time on a single charge
Flexible LED: Six powerful LEDs light up the dark areas
Motorized Turbo Brush: Technologically superb turbo brush has an extra wide brush roll to ensure better suction
|Additional Information||Onboard tool storage|
|Shipping Height||74 cm|
|Shipping Width||33.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||13.2 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.