- 4 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
- Rapid boil setting gives you hot water in a hurry
- Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
- Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
- Child lock
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 58 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 52 cm
Bring your favourite recipes to life with this Hisense electric hob. It has four induction zones and a range of features that make it ideal for family homes.
Cook delicious meals for the whole family easily with the Hisense I6421C induction hob. Ideal for busy households, the fast-reacting hob will heat the selected cooking zone quickly, so you spend less time waiting around.
With Rapid Boil, you get fast and powerful heat. Perfect for dishes that require quick cooking at high temperatures, this setting is not just great for searing steaks and flash frying seafood, but it saves time heating pans for other food. After five minutes, the temperature is automatically reduced.
This model also comes with Soft Melt. This feature maintains a constant temperature of 42 degrees, making it easy to master melting difficult ingredients like chocolate without it burning.
Use the touch control panel to choose your settings so you can get creating delicious family meals in minutes. Create culinary masterpieces with Hisense.
Safety and Design
The fantastic I6421C is practical and safe, making it the ideal appliance for everyone. The child safety lock can be activated to prevent little fingers from turning on the hob accidentally. Even better, the residual heat indicators let you see at a glance if the hob is still hot – making accidental burns a thing of the past.
A frameless design in a classic black finish makes this Hisense hob a perfect addition to any kitchen. Plus, with no protruding buttons or dials, the ceramic surface is easy to clean with just a simple wipe of a warm cloth.
The Hisense I6421C induction hob lets you enjoy cooking with complete peace of mind. Add one to your basket today.
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Shipping Height||16 cm|
|Shipping Width||64 cm|
|Features||4 induction zones, for safe responsive cooking
Rapid boil setting gives you hot water in a hurry
Indicator shows when the hob is still hot
Hob heats your pans and not the surface to save energy
|Shipping Depth||57.5 cm|
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.6 kg|
|Additional Information||Burner Power Range: 1.2 to 2 kW
Automatic Safety Shut-Off
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.