- Total No Frost - you never need to defrost again
- Triple Zone - 3 compartments for all your cooling needs
- LED Touch Control - select temperature for each zone
- Water Dispenser - cool water at the touch of a button
This freestanding fridge freezer from Hisense makes use of 'No Frost' technology, stopping the formation of ice crystals to save freezer space. The RQ560N4WC1's A+ energy rating also means it's kinder on the environment, and could save you money on your bills.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 181.2 cm
- Width: 79.4 cm
- Depth: 70 cm
Keep Your Cool
This American-style fridge freezer is the slimmest cross-door model available, but still boasts a large 431 litre capacity.
While some fridge freezers run the risk of drying out your food, the RQ560N4WC1 will not its Moisture Control Crisper Box' allows you to adjust the humidity in the compartment, ensuring food is kept in ideal conditions. You can store meat, veg and more, with tailored settings to keep it all fresh.
Also, adjust the temperature easily in three separate compartments with Hisense's Triple Zone Cooling' function. Settings include:
- Fridge the fridge compartment temperature can be set between 8°C and 2°C.
- My Fresh Choice this compartment can be set between -5°C and -18°C.
- Freezer the freezer can be set between -15°C to -25°C.
Multi Air Flow' helps to keep food at its optimal temperature by circulating cold air around the fridge freezer.
Side by Side Storage
This Hisense fridge freezer makes the most of its space, with a multi-door design that opens out to make storing large items easy. It also features a range of drawers, boxes and balconies to store your food. These include:
- Three spill-proof glass shelves
- Two crisper boxes
- Six door balconies
- One bottle rack
- Four freezer drawers
- Two freezer trays
Inside the freezer, you'll also find a twist tray ice cube maker, giving you access to ice cubes at the flick of a wrist.
The RQ560N4WC1 comes with a great selection of extras to complement its settings. In place of standard bulbs are LEDs, giving off brighter and more energy efficient lighting. There is an LED display built into the unit's door, offering clear feedback on the fridge freezer's internal temperatures, and electronic touch controls to make easy adjustments.
These is also an unplumbed water dispenser built into the door of the RQ560N4WC1. Providing you with chilled water on tap, the benefits of an unplumbed dispenser are twofold. Unplumbed units are far easier to install and leave you free to change the fridge freezer's location in future.
With a four-star rating, this freezer will store your food safely for up to 12 months, and in the case of a power failure, you can avoid any food wastage for up to 15 hours. Featuring a stylish stainless steel finish, this fridge freezer will be a perfect fit for any modern kitchen.
Get total peace of mind with a 5 year promotional warranty... Warranty must be registered at www.hisense-registration.co.uk within 2 weeks of purchasing the product using code "PROMO52018".
Slim and sleek, the Hisense RQ560N4WC1 offers a range of cooling settings to suit your needs and keep food fresh. Order yours now.
|Weight (Approximate)||105 kg|
|Manufacturer||Hisense Company Limited|
|Display Screen Type||LED Touch|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||No Frost|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||289 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||142 Ltrs|
|Net Total Capacity||431 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||6 + 1 chrome bottler rack|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Features||Total No Frost cooling system|
|Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments||4 Star|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||43 (dB(A))|
|Product Type||Multi Door Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||193.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||85.3 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77 cm|
|Additional Information||Electronic Temperature Control
NANO Fresh Technology
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.